JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Usually wearing camoflage (in a Walmart??), often driving a pickup with a lot of bump stickers.

I try not to "be that guy." But I must admit the siren call of the hoplo-holic is sometimes strong.

(Hey, I'll find a use for that 20mm bolt-action rifle. I really will. I can quit any time.)

"Better than a day at Disneyland"

View attachment 348781
If your in a Walmart there is no way you could possibly dress wrong:rolleyes:. I know I wouldn't go in one without my shemagh on.:D

View attachment 348848
Whatever you do , you don't want to end up like the guy in the red cap.
You have serious discussions about which is the better lube Bear Grease or Deer Tallow...

Blood a has almost been spilled when you have given your thoughts on whether or not Lewis and Clark carried Model 1803 Rifles...

You don't even notice when other folks look at you funny , 'cause of your buckskin clothes...

When someone asks about your ramrod , you don't blink an eye , and just whip it on out ...

The list is endless ... Be careful about what guns you develop a interest in .
Andy
Buckskin makes the Cucks grin. :)

great-grandmom-attacked-1280x720.jpg

A 75-year-old great-grandmother said she was punched repeatedly in the face at Wal-Mart. The incident started when the 75-year-old, riding one of the stores' mobility scooters, accidentally ran into another shopper. (Image source: WSB-TV video screen

Not so funny now is it........

......,?.:eek: I do feel bad for her. And it blows my mind what a zoo even Walmart has become. You should be prepared even if it's just Walmart. It happens.

Last Edited:
View attachment 348848
Whatever you do , you don't want to end up like the guy in the red cap.
You have serious discussions about which is the better lube Bear Grease or Deer Tallow...

Blood a has almost been spilled when you have given your thoughts on whether or not Lewis and Clark carried Model 1803 Rifles...

You don't even notice when other folks look at you funny , 'cause of your buckskin clothes...

When someone asks about your ramrod , you don't blink an eye , and just whip it on out ...

The list is endless ... Be careful about what guns you develop a interest in .
Andy

Rockin the fashion Andy;):)

Picture reminds me of an old joke:

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

NOTHING! Somebody's obviously already tried to tell her something twice and it didn't take.

Yes, I'm going to Hell.

Oh man...

Reminds me of a time that one of my friends invited a real a-hole to lunch with us and a group of 2 guys and a chick with a black eye walked in and in the same volume level as we had been BS'ing he says, "Well you can tell she doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut!".

I was incredibly embarrassed and he wasn't invited to go out to our lunches anymore:oops:.

Usually wearing camoflage (in a Walmart??), often driving a pickup with a lot of bump stickers.

I try not to "be that guy." But I must admit the siren call of the hoplo-holic is sometimes strong.

(Hey, I'll find a use for that 20mm bolt-action rifle. I really will. I can quit any time.)

"Better than a day at Disneyland"

View attachment 348781

I learned long ago not to judge people that I don't know.

Reminds me of a time that one of my friends invited a real a-hole to lunch with us and a group of 2 guys and a chick with a black eye walked in and in the same volume level as we had been BS'ing he says, "Well you can tell she doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut!".:oops:.

Reminds me of another joke:

He didn't get to finish the sentence . .

lions-attack-didnt-even-get-to-finish-the-sentence.gif

:eek: OK, I can't find me spectacles, but is that ol gal dead sexy or what!?! LOVE that eye-shadow!:D

Two AM, The bar is closing. I'm stoned and blind.
Still don't make that right. :D

Picture reminds me of an old joke:

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

NOTHING! Somebody's obviously already tried to tell her something twice and it didn't take.

Yes, I'm going to Hell.

Not to bad.
But why do women ware makeup and perfume?

Because there ugly. And they stink. o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads