JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Usually wearing camoflage (in a Walmart??), often driving a pickup with a lot of bump stickers.

I try not to "be that guy." But I must admit the siren call of the hoplo-holic is sometimes strong.

(Hey, I'll find a use for that 20mm bolt-action rifle. I really will. I can quit any time.)

"Better than a day at Disneyland"

View attachment 348781
Are you an Oregon native?

That top really flatters that figure. You can see everything underneath. You guys need to check that out before the mods take it down!

Reminds me of a dolphin in a tuna net. A. Really. Big. Dolphin. PS, gotcha! ;)

AND...

A 46" waistline over a 38"belt.
I don't care if it looks better to wear pants up to the middle of my beer keg belly, I have always HATED how pants feel when worn that high, ever since my football days when they will ALWAYS roll down to my hips.....

Sure I'll wear a pistol belt in that general area if I have a BDU style shirt/coat that hangs low enough.... but otherwise... nope. never. I do need to lose weight though.

Its when I'm crouching, or sitting, if I have a belt thats reasonably tight (like the ALICE belt for example), then I end up looking like the Michelin Man or worse.

Its also why I wear Tall shirts, they don't do that crap on me ;)

You may want to not click......
http://rss-vamt.wikispaces.com/file/view/fat-king.jpg/131913363/fat-king.jpg

I don't care if it looks better to wear pants up to the middle of my beer keg belly, I have always HATED how pants feel when worn that high, ever since my football days when they will ALWAYS roll down to my hips.....

Sure I'll wear a pistol belt in that general area if I have a BDU style shirt/coat that hangs low enough.... but otherwise... nope. never. I do need to lose weight though.

Its when I'm crouching, or sitting, if I have a belt thats reasonably tight (like the ALICE belt for example), then I end up looking like the Michelin Man or worse.

Its also why I wear Tall shirts, they don't do that crap on me ;)

You may want to not click......
http://rss-vamt.wikispaces.com/file/view/fat-king.jpg/131913363/fat-king.jpg
I'm not clicking that...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads