JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OR the guy who constantly wears 5.11 pants with some sort of slightly-too-tight polo shirt, Oakleys, at least 3 things clipped to his pockets, Luminox watch and of course....a beard.

He only shoots military calibers. Every rifle he owns weighs twice as much as it needs to. His handguns are always colored in flat dark poop.

Hey Pug! I wear Oakley's with pride! :mad:

I recently bought a tomahawk.... LOL!

View attachment 348783
Pfft. I have this:
CS95ES.jpg
:D

OR the guy who constantly wears 5.11 pants with some sort of slightly-too-tight polo shirt, Oakleys, at least 3 things clipped to his pockets, Luminox watch and of course....a beard.

He only shoots military calibers. Every rifle he owns weighs twice as much as it needs to. His handguns are always colored in flat dark poop.

A tactical beard......:eek::eek::eek::p:cool:

Now, what if I'm rocking 5.11's in that flat dark poop color (which I actually own & like), but do not own any handguns in a flat dark poop color?

Can I still be "that guy", or I am I trying to NOT be "that guy"?

Does my asking questions on how to be or not be "that guy" make me "that guy" by default?...

LookwhoIfound.jpg
Whatever you do , you don't want to end up like the guy in the red cap.
You have serious discussions about which is the better lube Bear Grease or Deer Tallow...

Blood a has almost been spilled when you have given your thoughts on whether or not Lewis and Clark carried Model 1803 Rifles...

You don't even notice when other folks look at you funny , 'cause of your buckskin clothes...

When someone asks about your ramrod , you don't blink an eye , and just whip it on out ...

The list is endless ... Be careful about what guns you develop a interest in .
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads