JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Usually wearing camoflage (in a Walmart??), often driving a pickup with a lot of bump stickers.

I try not to "be that guy." But I must admit the siren call of the hoplo-holic is sometimes strong.

(Hey, I'll find a use for that 20mm bolt-action rifle. I really will. I can quit any time.)

"Better than a day at Disneyland"

Wondermark2017-02-24-1295axe.png

Usually wearing camoflage (in a Walmart??), often driving a pickup with a lot of bump stickers.

I try not to "be that guy." But I must admit the siren call of the hoplo-holic is sometimes strong.

(Hey, I'll find a use for that 20mm bolt-action rifle. I really will. I can quit any time.)

"Better than a day at Disneyland"

View attachment 348781

Admit it.
You don't have the guns you want. And are jealous of mine. ;)

I have a little hatchet that does double duty: At the fireplace and when I need to chop off a chicken's head.

Fried chicken by a cozy fire. Better than a day at Disneyland!

IMG_0392.JPG

Mmmm..... now I'm craving me some Popeye's spicy chicken fried chicken!! :s0145:

Hey now, I may take a little offense to this thread. I don't go into Walmart with full on camo, just a camo jacket. I'm also smoking 2 good sized chickens in my new smoker right now. I'm in my man cave out in the garage right now as I type this. :oops:

OR the guy who constantly wears 5.11 pants with some sort of slightly-too-tight polo shirt, Oakleys, at least 3 things clipped to his pockets, Luminox watch and of course....a beard.

He only shoots military calibers. Every rifle he owns weighs twice as much as it needs to. His handguns are always colored in flat dark poop.

My wife drew the line at camo in the woods or at the range - otherwise it's a no go.

Sometimes I wish I had a second jacket of the same kind in black, it's so damn comfortable:D.

I want the toys but have no real desire to deck out myself and car in realtree camo logos.

OR the guy who constantly wears 5.11 pants with some sort of slightly-too-tight polo shirt, Oakleys, at least 3 things clipped to his pockets, Luminox watch and of course....a beard.

He only shoots military calibers. Every rifle he owns weighs twice as much as it needs to. His handguns are always colored in flat dark poop.
What about the guy who always wears 5.11s (top, bottom and footwear O.O ) with prescription shades, multiple pens/light/knife clipped to pockets but no beard, no Luminox and the only thing FDE he has anything to do with is #2 when (like now :( ) having a bad case of stomach flu? :eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top