JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could probably be judged as one of those guys. I like my camo Justin boots, Carhartts, have a camo hoody and camo hat. No bumper stickers but a reloaded 5.56 hanging from my rearview mirror, minus the powder. People I have worked with think of me as a redneck or hick. Both are compliments to me. If I look like I'm into guns or most likely carrying, your right. :)

Oh man...

Reminds me of a time that one of my friends invited a real a-hole to lunch with us and a group of 2 guys and a chick with a black eye walked in and in the same volume level as we had been BS'ing he says, "Well you can tell she doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut!".

I was incredibly embarrassed and he wasn't invited to go out to our lunches anymore:oops:.
Well a friend once said to me he had heard the reason women dont fart was " They cant keep their mouth shut to build any pressure". I dont know if it is true but it sounds kinda right. :)You may have noticed they are often quiet for a while before an eruption.;)

Last Edited:
My favorite cut of meat along with Real Texas cooked brisket, I have many 2nd favorites.

I'll be hand smoking some brisket this summer without all those fancy pellet grills:cool:. Nothing is as good as brisket cooked right:rolleyes:

ONGOING, Joe's gonna be "HAND SMOKING" meat..... not gonna touch that with a 20' pole.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now back to our regularly scheduled OP...

OR the guy who constantly wears 5.11 pants with some sort of slightly-too-tight polo shirt, Oakleys, at least 3 things clipped to his pockets, Luminox watch and of course....a beard.

He only shoots military calibers. Every rifle he owns weighs twice as much as it needs to. His handguns are always colored in flat dark poop.

AND...

A 46" waistline over a 38"belt.

Hey now, I may take a little offense to this thread. I don't go into Walmart with full on camo, just a camo jacket. I'm also smoking 2 good sized chickens in my new smoker right now. I'm in my man cave out in the garage right now as I type this. :oops:

I prefer smoking cornish game hens..

Hey now, I may take a little offense to this thread. I don't go into Walmart with full on camo, just a camo jacket. I'm also smoking 2 good sized chickens in my new smoker right now. I'm in my man cave out in the garage right now as I type this. :oops:
I have a camo jacket and pants too, but I same them for hunting. There is nothing in the grocery store that would blend in with a camo jacket. Nothing at all, and I don't want to look like one of those dorks.

I wonder if I saw THAT guy a few days ago at the rest stop off I-5 just north of Vancouver. Wide as he was tall, camo pants, tactical sling pack, NRA hat, and a shiny gold CCW badge pinned to his black vest. I believe I could see anti-gunner infection spreading in waves to everyone else at that rest stop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top