JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fogo da Chao is a Brazilian meat restaurant across the street from schnitzer. It is a little spendy but worth it if you want to give a big FU to vegans everywhere. The servers come around to your table with different YUGE hunks of meat and carve off some on your plate. It's great. If you go there, don't waste your time filling up on the salad bar. Just go for the meat.
If you're aiming your sights a little lower and standards be damned, you can probably find a food cart within a few blocks.

Fogo da Chao is a Brazilian meat restaurant across the street from schnitzer. It is a little spendy but worth it if you want to give a big FU to vegans everywhere. The servers come around to your table with different YUGE hunks of meat and carve off some on your plate. It's great. If you go there, don't waste your time filling up on the salad bar. Just go for the meat.
If you're aiming your sights a little lower and standards be damned, you can probably find a food cart within a few blocks.

Fogo de Chao is awesome, but definitely a little on the spendy side ($50 per person, though it's all-you-can-eat). As for food carts, there's that really large pod of them on 9th & Alder, about 5-6 blocks from Arlene Schnitzer.

I haven't really eaten at many other places in the area, seeing as most of them are fairly high-dollar (~$30 per plate at most I've been interested in). Melting Pot is nearby and has a decent happy hour if you're into fondue, but I don't personally think they're all that spectacular.

Portland for God's sake! And with a party of 10 you might plan on them taking an extra 18%-20% for a tip regardless of service/food quality.

Sorry I'm no help. :( Living in Portland for 34 years has jaded me.

Fogo de Chao is awesome, but definitely a little on the spendy side ($50 per person, though it's all-you-can-eat). As for food carts, there's that really large pod of them on 9th & Alder, about 5-6 blocks from Arlene Schnitzer.

I haven't really eaten at many other places in the area, seeing as most of them are fairly high-dollar (~$30 per plate at most I've been interested in). Melting Pot is nearby and has a decent happy hour if you're into fondue, but I don't personally think they're all that spectacular.

The last time I was at Fogo de Chao I ate $50 worth of the maple glazed bacon alone. I was hoping they would be willing to cut their losses and pay me to go elsewhere, but alas the party I was with got ready to leave about that time.

The Simpsons - Homer At The Buffet

upload_2018-4-13_16-14-13.png

Cheap-er eats
upload_2018-4-13_16-15-51.png

Moderate-er eats
upload_2018-4-13_16-16-9.png

Where you want to go
upload_2018-4-13_16-17-35.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class