JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Harvey Silverglate estimates that in 2009, the average American commits about three federal felonies per day."

Hmmm---you have any examples of Federal felonies that we all commit
every day?

Years ago I read George Orwell's classic book - 1984. In it he talks about "Big Brother" enacting a number of crimes that didn't exist at that time. I thought most of them were possible - even probable. And, as the years flew by, I saw the government implementing more and more of those "crimes." But one crime he mentioned was PURE FICTION! No WAY that such a thing could ever occur. The authorities would never be able to do that one. It would be impossible, OR, SO I THOUGHT!
BUT, IT CAME TO PASS! And, what was that impossible crime? It was "THOUGHT CRIMES!" Of course they're not called "thought crimes." They're called "HATE CRIMES!" These so called "HATE CRIMES" are exactly what Orwell was talking about - "THOUGHT CRIMES!" In America (and several other countries) you can be convicted for what the government says you think! It's worse to kill someone of another race because you hate him than to kill him for any other reason. And, if you do something to a gay person, that becomes a hate crime even if you did not know his sexual preference. And, it goes on and on. Today's "hate crime" laws are the last crime that Orwell predicted that this totalitarian government would implement. I never would have believed it, but "thought crime" laws are part of modern America! You CAN BE CONVICTED for what (The government says) you think!

Look at those in government offices and you will understand. Then figure out who put them there and the values they hold. Then ask yourself how they came about with those values.

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads