JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Beautiful day to throw some lead at the range, you guys need to get out more.:D

Cops were there practicing again, really nice fellows and very interested in my friends guns.

Picked up some HS6 at the pro shop and a few empty ammo boxes.

Have I said you guys need to get out shooting more?

I too went shooting today. I got all my 45acp brass back, a bunch of 9mm and at least 150 pieces of Lake City once fired. Now I'm going to end up processing brass for hours tomorrow... Oh Darn, it was a great day!:cool:

So anyway my friend had a smith work on two of his subguns so we had to make sure they ran well. :D Sometimes it may take a few mags to declare them ready for the subgun matches. Just a Swedish K an Argentine mpk3, both 9mm and run like champs.

Cops there thought they were way cool and slobered all over them.:D

Bought my friend lunch at the Shed store after shooting. They have good sandwiches and burgers there. Really a good day.:D

So anyway I had taken a 45 Colt handgun that I have been working to get a more accurate load. I may have found it but I need to guarantee I can get bullets for it before I commit to the load. Plus I have been working on a browning high power copy to make it reliable and I am well pleased with the outcome.

Lots of 9mm to load so happy to find the Hs6 at the pro shop.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top