JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First world country yet degenerates are able to close off the burnside bridge on sunday afternoon and it took Portland PD over 30 minutes to respond.

Damn shame those navy ships couldn't have done some target practicing.

First world country... complete anarchy and lawlessness in our streets.

The mid terms will be VERY telling. Between the great hoax, and now the days of Brandon? Maybe, just maybe, its finally "enough". Will be very interesting to see. If not? Well will be interesting to see just what it does take to wake some people up. The scum and the theft up around me is getting really bad. Sadly some who are backed against it are going to snap and "take the law" kind of thing. Of course they will then be ruined but, it seems nothing is going to change until then. :(

Seeing all those campers begs the question... where did they get thousands of dollars to buy those trailers & campers?

That stuff, I would not consider cheap.

Seeing all those campers begs the question... where did they get thousands of dollars to buy those trailers & campers?

That stuff, I would not consider cheap.
Sadly most of us know full well were a LOT of that stuff comes from. Stolen from those who work for a living. That's what I mean that this is a powder keg. Voters keep telling Law Enforcement they want the scum free. People who work and are against it finally get sick of working to watch scum steal. Sadly some will do something stupid out of anger and ruin their lives over it. :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top