Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Websites that sell C&R firearms

Reactions
I gave up with them after emailing by C&R, confirming they received it and calling to set up my account 3 separate times. Any tricks to getting them to actually make me an account? Though after that, Im not sure I'd give them any money
I had to call a few times too. FWIW, I ordered a gun on the 13th and it still hasn't shipped.

OP
bolus

bolus

Reactions
You can also still sign up for a dealer account at Brownells with your C&R.

Midway USA discontinued their dealer discount program.
I finally got around to do this (email customer support, they will give you a fax number or email address to send in a copy).

I did some looking around. Looks like no discount on ammo, 15-20% discount on magazines, 6-9% on gun parts, 15% on gun cleaning stuff, no discount on scopes.

But not too bad.

Reactions
I finally got around to do this (email customer support, they will give you a fax number or email address to send in a copy).

I did some looking around. Looks like no discount on ammo, 15-20% discount on magazines, 6-9% on gun parts, 15% on gun cleaning stuff, no discount on scopes.

But not too bad.
I just did the same thing, easy as pie! Thanks for the tip.

Reactions
Yep, some things have bigger discounts than others. Best discount I got was on a Shrewd Muzzle Brake. It requires gunsmith modification, and I'm not sure if that's why the discount was so big or not. It was ~40% off.

Reactions
I gave up with them after emailing by C&R, confirming they received it and calling to set up my account 3 separate times. Any tricks to getting them to actually make me an account? Though after that, Im not sure I'd give them any money
Same happened to me to, I gave up also. Brownells was easy and it is a noticeable discount. Midway has such high shipping that I rarely buy from them.

Last edited:
Reactions
It's been two weeks since I ordered a Type 53 from Century and it still hasn't shipped. In the mean time I found another on Gunbroker, bid on it, won it, mailed the guy a money order (which arrived yesterday) and his gun is on it's way to me. I think I'm going to call on Monday and cancel the Century order.

Reactions
Southern Ohio Guns http://www.southernohiogun.com/
has a pretty good supply. As a caveat, though, their website ordering is completely separate from phone which is completely separate from walk-in, which caused some difficulty for me. As well, their website prices are cash prices, credit card charges, shipping and COD are extra.

Reactions
Thanks Bolus, nice list!

Just a question for anyone out there, I'm looking for a 1886 Lebel. Just a shooter, anyone know any good leads besides Gunbroker?

OP
bolus

bolus

Reactions

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online