JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I gave up with them after emailing by C&R, confirming they received it and calling to set up my account 3 separate times. Any tricks to getting them to actually make me an account? Though after that, Im not sure I'd give them any money

I had to call a few times too. FWIW, I ordered a gun on the 13th and it still hasn't shipped.

You can also still sign up for a dealer account at Brownells with your C&R.

Midway USA discontinued their dealer discount program.

I finally got around to do this (email customer support, they will give you a fax number or email address to send in a copy).

I did some looking around. Looks like no discount on ammo, 15-20% discount on magazines, 6-9% on gun parts, 15% on gun cleaning stuff, no discount on scopes.

But not too bad.

I finally got around to do this (email customer support, they will give you a fax number or email address to send in a copy).

I did some looking around. Looks like no discount on ammo, 15-20% discount on magazines, 6-9% on gun parts, 15% on gun cleaning stuff, no discount on scopes.

But not too bad.

I just did the same thing, easy as pie! Thanks for the tip.

Yep, some things have bigger discounts than others. Best discount I got was on a Shrewd Muzzle Brake. It requires gunsmith modification, and I'm not sure if that's why the discount was so big or not. It was ~40% off.

I gave up with them after emailing by C&R, confirming they received it and calling to set up my account 3 separate times. Any tricks to getting them to actually make me an account? Though after that, Im not sure I'd give them any money

Same happened to me to, I gave up also. Brownells was easy and it is a noticeable discount. Midway has such high shipping that I rarely buy from them.

Last Edited:
It's been two weeks since I ordered a Type 53 from Century and it still hasn't shipped. In the mean time I found another on Gunbroker, bid on it, won it, mailed the guy a money order (which arrived yesterday) and his gun is on it's way to me. I think I'm going to call on Monday and cancel the Century order.

Southern Ohio Guns http://www.southernohiogun.com/
has a pretty good supply. As a caveat, though, their website ordering is completely separate from phone which is completely separate from walk-in, which caused some difficulty for me. As well, their website prices are cash prices, credit card charges, shipping and COD are extra.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top