JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If judging the light by the lumens the prices seem a little backwards. I am looking at weapon lights, a surefire millennium M961_45L_large_23458.png
for $420 thats 225 lumens, which i own, or get this one
41%2B5gwjB2sL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
and spend $70 for one thats 700 lumens. How is the one over 3 times as bright but 1/5 the cost??

While I agree with the above don't buy THAT Surefire. It is a battery eater and still uses a standard bulb. LED is the ONLY way to go now. I know, I have 1 of that light and 2 with Turbo heads. My G2Xp puts out way more light with one less battery and 8x the run time.

If you really want that style light I have one with the turbo head and no wire for sale for $175 shipped.

While I agree with the above don't buy THAT Surefire. It is a battery eater and still uses a standard bulb. LED is the ONLY way to go now. I know, I have 1 of that light and 2 with Turbo heads. My G2Xp puts out way more light with one less battery and 8x the run time.

You just listed a few reasons why I LOVE my rechargeable strion LED :cool:

160 lumens, good battery life, and when the batteries finally die I dont have to make a special trip to buy expensive batteries.

I agree that Surefire are pretty spendy. But like mentioned above they are very rugged and reliable. I have 5 surefires on 5 different guns. I have only paid $60.00 for one off of a military guys rifle to $150.00 brand new unopened from military guys on Craigslist. I paid $140.00 from a guy off of Calguns.net and he was in Pennsylvania. If you shop around you can find surefire for a fraction of the list price. You can replace the incandesant bulb with a brighter LED. You can even get a LED that strobes. If you are on the receiving end of that strobe in a dark room it is very disorienting.

glad to hear the opinions, agreed about shopping around, I bought the surefire millennium w/ pressure switch for pretty cheap. I would love to have the LED but the upgrades are expensive (LED Surefire km4 $299).

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top