JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still searching for my Pickup, test drove a 2011 Ranger and noticed it had a BLACK LUMP about the size and shape of a computer mouse attached over the passenger side roof. Looked stupid off center like that. Salesman was unsure if it was Sat radio or what. I've been looking used 2005 and up and this is the first I noticed. Since then I've seen others in the same spot so it's a factory item. I don't like it because it will leave a hole when I remove it but I wonder if it's a GPS.

I love my 98 Dakota more and more all the time. 20-21mpg hauls just short of a ton tows 8000lbs and the most reliable rig I have ever owned. And the best part NO PAYMENTS paid cash.

If you carry a mobile phone with you the real time and historical tracking is constant, done by a private company (such as Verizon) on behalf of authorities. So the Ford thing is just redundant.

When you want to stop that functionality in your vehicle, inc your phone, get a $35 cig liter plug in GPS blocker. They work. Like a GPS cloak, when you may need/want one.

No different than gps in your phone or any other car.
Not like the nsa can't hack in and get the infk from ford.
Don't see how that really effects me driving to work or to a gun store.
Unless they are targeting you specifically.
No different than cell phones or anything else.

I bet all companies trace you in your car. That subject made the talk shows that mattered in the early 1990s. Rush Limbaugh is a corporate shill so he didn't report on it.

You no longer need to worry about being tracked from your car Most cities know have lic plate tracers and they know exactly where how fast your driving and where you came from and will end up. I am not sure how far out of cities they are but in time they will be on all major hiways. Then again it won't be long before any credit cards or drivers lic will have tracking maybe your new obammycare card would that not be shocking? Not really.

Take it off and no DEQ pass, no renewal. A catch 22 all the way around.

Can you register the vehicle where there's no DEQ? My mother was listed on a vehicle title at one point so it could be registered at her address. Kept me from paying another pointless fee.

Let's face it y'all there are so many different ways that we can be traced now and days unless we ditch damn near any electronic device and close our bank accounts buy older vehicles and move where there is no smog test and and!!!!!!!!! Like I said face it , we are screwed!!!!!!!!!!

The sickening thing is some people like this sort of thing. They even sign up and let Flo install a gadget in their car to save a bit on their insurance. The "opt out" options are getting so scarce that anyone who miraculously figures out a way to avoid tracking will be red flagged as someone needing extra scrutiny!

The sickening thing is some people like this sort of thing. They even sign up and let Flo install a gadget in their car to save a bit on their insurance. The "opt out" options are getting so scarce that anyone who miraculously figures out a way to avoid tracking will be red flagged as someone needing extra scrutiny!

It is Progressive Insurance That is all you need to know about there motives.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top