JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The water isn't drinkable, you might want to make a filter barrel. I just put a spout on the bottom with a 3 foot hose, I use the water for gardening only. If needed I could make the water drinkable. Either boil, water purification tablets, or make yourself a filter bucket or barrel. Look that up on youtube, all the answers can be found on youtube.

The super siphon (name brand, but describes all of these kinds of things) is awesome, and a "must have". It works great for filling up a vehicle from gas cans (but usually needs a longer hose for this) and for emptying water from drums. However if the drum is on the ground it can be quite hard to get enough lift out of it to move fluid. There are quite a few "barrel pumps" out there that do a good job. When I go hunting, our hunting camp has no water at it, so since we usually spend over a week there, I usually fill up two drums at the well (about 2mi away) and drive them back to camp for use all week. The drums are then carefully offloaded and set on end I use a pump like this:

Siphon Pump: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

That I got at harbor freight for about $10-15 some years ago, we pump the water out of the drum and into either a bucket, washpan, or into the hanging water bags for dispensing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top