JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you believe in the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms? Do you stand with the constitutional sheriffs who oppose I-1639? Do you believe that WA Attorney General Bob Ferguson's endorsement and support of I-1639 was wrong, a violation of his oath, a violation of the US and WA Constitution(s), and that he overstepped the authority of his office?

If you wish to take action please check out our event in Clark County June 10th from 4pm - 7pm.

MAKE a stand and hear how you can make a difference.

Here is a video outlining the RCWs that were violated, and spells out the details of his misconduct.
Part 1
Part 2

Attached is the Affidavit of complaining witness. We have an event on June 10th at Lewisville Park in Battleground Wa from 1600-1900. The attorney behind this movement will be at the event making this presentation for the audience, and will be there to answer any questions you might have regarding the affidavit or the process. For the most up to date info find our group on FB @ClarkCountyStrikesBack

Do you believe in the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms? Do you stand with the constitutional sheriffs who oppose I-1639? Do you believe that WA Attorney General Bob Ferguson's endorsement and support of I-1639 was wrong, a violation of his oath, a violation of the US and WA Constitution(s), and that he overstepped the authority of his office?

If you wish to take action please check out our event in Clark County June 10th from 4pm - 7pm.

MAKE a stand and hear how you can make a difference.

Here is a video outlining the RCWs that were violated, and spells out the details of his misconduct.
Part 1
Part 2

Attached is the Affidavit of complaining witness. We have an event on June 10th at Lewisville Park in Battleground Wa from 1600-1900. The attorney behind this movement will be at the event making this presentation for the audience, and will be there to answer any questions you might have regarding the affidavit or the process. For the most up to date info find our group on FB @ClarkCountyStrikesBack
How come the page cant be found?

Please note this is particularly important for any 18-20 year olds who will be denied their rights to purchase a semi-auto rifle come July 1st to attend and file. Please help share the words to any folks in Clark county Washington who might be interested.

Please note this is particularly important for any 18-20 year olds who will be denied their rights to purchase a semi-auto rifle come July 1st to attend and file. Please help share the words to any folks in Clark county Washington who might be interested.

It's already illegal for 18-20 y o to buy S.A. rifles starting Dec. 31st due to I1639.

You good folks in Washington, I hope you can attend this and make sure the State hears your voices! Both States need to work together from here on out, its time we took back what was taken from us!:eek::mad::eek::mad:

It's already illegal for 18-20 y o to buy S.A. rifles starting Dec. 31st due to I1639.
18-20 year olds cant buy semi-auto assualt weapons. That legal definition doesnt go into effect until July 1st. From my understanding there are shops selling rifles to this age group until July 1st.

Pardon me if I have this wrong, bearing in mind that I'm just an iggerunt furriner, but as I understand it, the Constitution does NOT give you the 'Right to Bear Arms'. It 'SAFEGUARDS' your Right to Bear Arms.

Isn't that correct?
Yes.

Gen. Schwarzkopf declared to the press, "We have achieved air superiority."
An RAF Gen. then corrected, "No general, we have achieved "air supremacy."
Schwarzkopf took the correction well.

This?
CCSB.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT