JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there are no shops selling semi auto rifles to those under 21. the ones that said they would, backed off those statements. January 1, it became illegal to sell any semi auto to anyone under 21 years of age. This is part of our lawsuit against the state, currently in federal court.

there are no shops selling semi auto rifles to those under 21. the ones that said they would, backed off those statements. January 1, it became illegal to sell any semi auto to anyone under 21 years of age. This is part of our lawsuit against the state, currently in federal court.

I stand corrected! Thanks for clarifying this point.

Not illegal to gift one to someone under 21 though. Not that they can do much with it.

I there a website associated with this event? I'm not on Facebook and the link in this thread to what is purported to be the event's Facebook page doesn't appear to be working.

Does anyone have contact information for any of the organizers?

18-20 year olds cant buy semi-auto assualt weapons. That legal definition doesnt go into effect until July 1st. From my understanding there are shops selling rifles to this age group until July 1st.

But an 18 - 20 year old can still buy a stripped receiver and build his own. A stripped receiver does not fall into the Washington State definition of assault rifle. That is legal advice from one of our own members right here who is a gun lawyer. He stated this when the law was passed by the voters.

But an 18 - 20 year old can still buy a stripped receiver and build his own. A stripped receiver does not fall into the Washington State definition of assault rifle. That is legal advice from one of our own members right here who is a gun lawyer. He stated this when the law was passed by the voters.

Your gun lawyer is incorrect, may need a refresher on the law. You must be 21 to purchase a frame/receiver or other, that is Federal law, no changes there.

You tell him with his law degree that he is wrong......he's a member here.

Don't care, he and his law degree are WRONG. I have a masters degree in chemical engineering and I can state that I can make water from Carbon and Hydrogen, I have an advance degree, but I'm still wrong. This is plain, simple and as elemental as it gets, he is mistaken and providing inaccurate information. I literally deal with this everyday in our business, I testify to state legislature committees, I'm an advisor to a number of state and federal legislators on firearms issues, and I'm suing the state of Washington over 1639. I know more about this than 99% of folks, even the ones that wrote it. That said...I make mistakes too, but not on this one.

I know that I-1639 says that after Jan 1, 2019 it will no longer be legal in Washington State for anyone under 21 to buy a semiautomatic assault rifle but under the newly revised law there is no such thing as a "semiautomatic assault rifle" until July 1st 2019. So it would appear that anyone 18 to 21 years old can still buy legally.

I know that I-1639 says that after Jan 1, 2019 it will no longer be legal in Washington State for anyone under 21 to buy a semiautomatic assault rifle but under the newly revised law there is no such thing as a "semiautomatic assault rifle" until July 1st 2019. So it would appear that anyone 18 to 21 years old can still buy legally.

Incorrect, once the Secretary of State certified the passing of 1639, 30 days later it was recorded into the Revised Code of Washington. The definition became part of the RCW, the implementation dates were hard dates in the future, but the terminology was effective mid December. No dealer has legally sold a semi automatic rifle since January 1, even the ones that boasted that they would. This information was vetted by our legal team that IS ACTUALLY SUING THE STATE over 1639, not just conjecture or speculation.

I there a website associated with this event? I'm not on Facebook and the link in this thread to what is purported to be the event's Facebook page doesn't appear to be working.

Does anyone have contact information for any of the organizers?
I am the organizing the event on behalf of WA3%. I think I mentioned in a previous thread between us that I gave up on trying to link to the FB group. Here are the latest event details as of this evening. If you respond with your email address I will forward a copy of the affidavit. Also, if you plan to attend please let me know so I can have a general idea of how many to expect. Scott, the attorney presenting in the videos, will be driving down to make his presentation.

CCSB.JPG

Hello everyone! Just wanted to stop by and check in! The event is coming together, we have 2 notaries who have volunteered their services, extra affidavits. Etc. To be perfectly clear with our intentions. We seek to use the citizens affidavit of complaining witness in an effort to bring criminal charges against AG Bob Ferguson. We believe he violated RCW 9a.80.010 and 42.52.180. We will present the evidence we have to support our allegations at the event. You can fill out the form, we will answer any questions you may have, have it notarized and collected to be submitted with the rest of the affidavits.

Please, do what you can to share this information. I have reached out to Lars Larson and Glen Morgan to help publicize this, various local businesses in Clark county, social media, etc.

Thank you all for your comments, questions, advice and encouragement.

I drove through Lewisville Park in Battle Ground today to get a feel for the location and venue. I have included a birds eye view picture to help folks locate the event who may not be familiar with the park. I will have signs posted on the bulletin boards within the park directing to the venue. To give a brief recap on this event. We are seeking to use the citizens affidavit of complaining witness in an effort to bring criminal charges against the Washington AG Bob Ferguson for official misconduct (RCW 9a.80.010) and use of public resources for political campaigns (RCW 42.52.180).

Where: Lewisville Park, Battle Ground, WA
26411 NE Lewisville Hwy, Battle Ground, Washington 98604
When: June 10th 4PM - 7PM
Details:
- The affidavits must be notarized, we will have a notary present to provide this service for our event goers.
- There is a $3 parking fee for the park, cash, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted.
- The cost of the venue was $150, your optional donation would be greatly appreciated! All donations received after $100 will go towards Sporting System I-1639 GoFundMe campaign to aid in their lawsuit.
- I-1648 Petitions (Term limits on Taxes) will be at the event, attendees are encouraged to sign
- Scott Brumback will be our guest speaker, he is the attorney in the videos outlining the charges and evidence

Thank you all for everything you do daily to advance the 2nd amendment and our inalienable right to keep and bear arms!

AffidavitEvent.png

I clicked it twice it says server not found
Please forgive me if this seems like a silly question, did you copy the URL and paste it into a browser and add appropriate dots? I have had issues linking the FB group in here, but I will try again. If that doesn't work all the event info should be posted in this thread, with the exception of the affidavit. We will have copies on hand if you come out and don't have one printed already. If you have a clipboard, or something else to write on that might be helpful.

Security Check Required

Oh good! This is a really active community and I don't want to cause any issues. I saw all the green shirts at the March for our rights 2.0 rally and thought this would be a good place to spread the word to active folks for this event as well. Thank you!

Oh good! This is a really active community and I don't want to cause any issues. I saw all the green shirts at the March for our rights 2.0 rally and thought this would be a good place to spread the word to active folks for this event as well. Thank you!
Yep, a ton of great folks on this forum for sure. Glad you found us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top