JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many apologies for the tardiness in my update. Life happened, and has a horrible tendency to occur at the most inconvenient time! This is from the FB group after the June 10th event. There is still time to participate in this process! I misunderstood the scope of this and have learned we need to do some additional prep work if we want a better shot at this. Being in Clark County we need the best shot we can get. I will keep this thread updated as we move forward. Thanks again everyone for your interest and engagement!

I will keep this brief.
- Thank you to everyone who attended today!! I consider it a huge success.
- To remain transparent, we collected $99 in donations. Another huge positive! My faith that good people would recognize what we are working towards and be willing to help was rewarded. Unfortunately we didn't break the goal to contribute to Sporting Systems GoFundMe. We encourage you to do so through the link below. They are the lead plaintiffs in the lawsuit against I-1639 along with SAF and NRA.
- Do you feel like you might have missed out because you couldnt make it today? Great news, there is still plenty of opportunity to participate and even volunteer. More to come on that a little later.

Thank you, fellow Patriots, for your support! This isn't a single shot at the machine. We are preparing for an assault.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top