JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sincerely hope they HANG the MF'ers for this
Unfortunately, the necessary "TEETH" that Hunting Laws SHOULD have just doesn't exist and what there is seldom, if ever, is used. Too Many, so called, judges take the position that "Well, they're just a few lousy animals, so what?"

I saw this first hand as a Fisheries Patrol Officer out on the Olympic Peninsula many years ago and I know things haven't changed.:mad::mad::mad:

unless your down on your luck along with your kids are starving to death, poaching really pisses me off. i pay a LOT of money to go hunt during season in the daylight to MAYBE see some big game.

these guys SUCK!!!

throw the books at'm... then throw the book at'm

:s0109:

I say we give each one a fur coat and a set of antlers, make them swallow a gold ticket like the one in Charlie And the Chocolate Factory and turn them loose on opening day.

I say we give each one a fur coat and a set of antlers, make them swallow a gold ticket like the one in Charlie And the Chocolate Factory and turn them loose on opening day.
Hang 'em from their scrotums and let wolves nip at them. First one that lets go is a meal. Then bring in the bears. Finally, while some are still alive, bring in the ravens, vultures and rats. Make sure all the critters are good and hungry first.....
Or, go out, buy one of those Fargo wood chippers, and stick their parts in it while they're still alive - chum for fishing off shore. Put bags over the heads out on the dirt, feed the torsos to meal worms. Nail their junk to the barn wall, let it dry out in the western sun.
Hmm, I guess it makes me angry...

Really angers me, so much wasted life. Any idea what these bubblegums due for work? I saw a logging sticker on one of the trucks but I don't think they all do that. At least we could send the. Some nasty grams to their employer for employing such scum.

Really angers me, so much wasted life. Any idea what these bubblegums due for work? I saw a logging sticker on one of the trucks but I don't think they all do that. At least we could send the. Some nasty grams to their employer for employing such scum.

Work?? What is this "work" you speak of??

Went out and tested the ol' 12ga last Saturday and I'm pretty sure I found someone's poaching left overs.

MFers
These were about 15ft away from each other.
The deer could have been roadkill.

IMG_8254.JPG IMG_8255.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top