JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been following this for a little while. At least when they were first arrested and the first stories came out. The interesting thing that I read yesterday from a link to the Seattle Times story, and I don't recall seeing it in the above post, is that WA state considers spree killing as felonies, where OR considers most wildlife violations misdemeanors. WTF OR? These aren't just wildlife violations. These a$$holes violated my rights as a tax paying citizen of the hunting community, both in WA and OR, and took away from me the animals that I and all the other legal abiding citizens of the hunting community pay to conserve and protect as natural resources.

These aren't just wildlife violations. These a$$holes violated my rights as a tax paying citizen of the hunting community, both in WA and OR, and took away from me the animals that I and all the other legal abiding citizens of the hunting community pay to conserve and protect as natural resources.
If you take into consideration these states' stances on illegal immigration, the additional resulting crimes including identity theft, tax evasion, etc... the lax stance on criminals violating your birthright seems pretty consistent.

Anyone know the outcome of their trials?

Truly, truly an important & urgent issue which I am sure would have had much more intrigue had the story been posted on the forum 6 months ago, in Oct 2017, when KOIN 6 first broadcast their story. [WDFW police: 'These individuals wanted to kill']

Then the forum member's outrage might be advantaged appropriately.
Oh, ok. Crime happened repeatedly over several years, so I guess my outrage is invalid except for the recent offenses, and outrage over those is invalid because we are late to the party.

Take the firearms the optics the vehicle any camping gear the knives anything connected with the poaching and auction it off proceeds to go to OSP game dept for more enforcement. Then fine them the max allowed for each animal (last I looked a Elk was something like 800.00) THEN 6 months in JAIL and life time suspension of hunting rights and 40 hours of community service (picking up trash in State Forests) for each animal killed. 20 animals 800 hours. Or like I said before the whole baby rapist tattoo and general population.

The fact that the maximum penalty is the equivalent to a slap on the wrist is sickening. This is not something anyone could do on accident. Even one animal... If the penalty is not severe the crime will be committed without hesitation. Look at all the trash thrown out of cars. A potential fine for much more than the murder of an animal and still it does nothing to stop people from flicking that cigarette out the window or tossing that burger wrapper. I agree with confiscate all items involved plus DUII level fines and classes. Lifetime ban on hunting and I wouldn't mind a lifetime ban on owning firearms. Your obviously not to be trusted to make good decisions with them so take them away before someone gets hurt. Jail time would be appropriate as well. If you have nothing to fear what's stopping you. Use all funds from confiscated vehicle's, guns etc to help restore wildlife habitats or replenish fish populations. Something that is the opposite of wiping out the small amount of wild animals left in this country.

Last Edited:
People like this don't deserve to walk the earth.
This should be a felony in any state.

Makes me sick.

Especially when I can't find animals to harvest legally.
People like this are eradicating the population that is already going down

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads