JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if these people who "thrill kill" animals ...will move on to people next?

Having passed on many shots while hunting , usually 'cause of my worry of not being able to recover the animal or just outside of my "comfort zone" and being taught to respect life , I can not even begin to understand the desire to just kill something for the "thrill" of it.
Andy

Worst part is the old Cowlitz county fish and game officer and old wahkiakum county fish and game officer knew about this and we even called olympia!! To complain that they did nothing until we threatened to leave bodies in the woods..This has been going on for almost 20 years and only response olympia had was call your local sheriff..Sickens me they only cared because it was enough evidence to make them look good and get the pat on the back and a bonus in there pockets.

Worst part is the old Cowlitz county fish and game officer and old wahkiakum county fish and game officer knew about this and we even called olympia!! To complain that they did nothing until we threatened to leave bodies in the woods..This has been going on for almost 20 years and only response olympia had was call your local sheriff..Sickens me they only cared because it was enough evidence to make them look good and get the pat on the back and a bonus in there pockets.
At the risk of getting political.........look at the idiot governors you have had the last 20 years. A fish rots from the head down.

I'm thinking that the game dept should take out a full page ad telling exactly where in the woods they are going to release these POS on opening morning;)
There are many types of criminals that should be treated like that......in the end, it always comes down to the public taking a stand (and action) The examples are numerous in history, from Oliver Cromwell (taking out corrupt royalty and hanging a king) to Henry Plummer in western Montana. Most of them you never hear about. Taken care of quietly and efficiently.

I wonder if these people who "thrill kill" animals ...will move on to people next?

Having passed on many shots while hunting , usually 'cause of my worry of not being able to recover the animal or just outside of my "comfort zone" and being taught to respect life , I can not even begin to understand the desire to just kill something for the "thrill" of it.
Andy
Cruelty to animals is usually part of the serial killer's path of escalation...

That was a difficult read ... In fact I couldn't finish the article.
As a Hunter I am appalled at the carnage and murder of wildlife , perpetuated by these criminals.

The taking of a animals life needs to be done quickly , cleanly and humanely...Respect needs to be shown to the animal hunted.
Sounds like the people in the article did none of that.

I also worry for the backlash against hunters...The criminals and actions in the article are often what non-hunters think of hunters and hunting.
Andy

That was a difficult read ... In fact I couldn't finish the article.
As a Hunter I am appalled at the carnage and murder of wildlife , perpetuated by these criminals.

The taking of a animals life needs to be done quickly , cleanly and humanely...Respect needs to be shown to the animal hunted.
Sounds like the people in the article did none of that.

I also worry for the backlash against hunters...The criminals and actions in the article are often what non-hunters think of hunters and hunting.
Andy

Huge difference between killling or murdering an animal (or human for that matter).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top