JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
[QUOTE="h4344, post: 2007638, member: 43676"
Or any input on 22lr handguns in general I could install a suppressor on?

M&P 22 with the threaded barrel or a Ruger 22/45 Lite are a couple other options. Some of the 22LR ammo doesn't have enough pressure to cycle the action right, so may have to try a few different brands to see what works best. What can are you thinking of running?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure. Was thinking perhaps an osprey model?

M&P 22 with the threaded barrel or a Ruger 22/45 Lite are a couple other options. Some of the 22LR ammo doesn't have enough pressure to cycle the action right, so may have to try a few different brands to see what works best. What can are you thinking of running?
I'm not sure. Was thinking perhaps an osprey model?[/QUOTE]

Look into Yankee Hill Machine, they have a 22 Mite that is a good one. Haven't heard of any issues with it.

I'm not sure. Was thinking perhaps an osprey model?

Look into Yankee Hill Machine, they have a 22 Mite that is a good one. Haven't heard of any issues with it.
Suppressor choice is a whole different thread...

I think there are quite a few of us with stamps pending, and I'd be more than happy to share my research and opinions if anyone is interested.

[QUOTE="A crew-served Ruger Charger huh? Interesting...[/QUOTE]

2013-04-05_21-01-29_803.jpg

We have four Walthers at the present. Two are shot suppressed. All four run flawlessly, so no complaints on this small sampling. YMMV.

384715-ffc130ee5ca1b87f473692ae5fd67ff4.jpg
384718-b3aebfebb00f1c269370838da5f60715.jpg

384716-921788c9c8b7cbb8c7d90a586d4ae93b.jpg
384717-fae7912a2f67b6d38c3121ccc6ad30c2.jpg

Top to bottom: P99 (suppressed with AAC Ti-Rant 9, Jarvis threaded barrel) in 9㎜ Parabellum, P22 (suppressed with TS Cascade) in .22LR, Walther P1 (with aftermarket grips) in 9㎜ Parabellum, stainless PPK/S in 9㎜ Kurz / Corto. (I've been tempted to acquire a very small can and threaded barrel for the last one.)

We have four Walthers at the present. Two are shot suppressed. All four run flawlessly, so no complaints on this small sampling. YMMV.

View attachment 476321
View attachment 476322

View attachment 476323
View attachment 476324

Top to bottom: P99 (suppressed with AAC Ti-Rant 9, Jarvis threaded barrel) in 9㎜ Parabellum, P22 (suppressed with TS Cascade) in .22LR, Walther P1 (with aftermarket grips) in 9㎜ Parabellum, stainless PPK/S in 9㎜ Kurz / Corto. (I've been tempted to acquire a very small can and threaded barrel for the last one.)
I believe one of the smallest 9mm suppressors on the market is the Dead Air Odessa-9, which can also be ran in a longer configuration for full sized pistols!

That would be perfect for your PPK/S!

I looked at the Walther a few years back and then started hearing/reading about the Ruger SR22. I will say the Ruger SR22 is pound for pound and dollar for dollar a sound investment. It will pretty much do whatever you need to do with it and recommended suppressors are easy to come by. They are fun to shoot and will eat any ammo you can feed. My wife will go to the range with me more often than not as long as I bring the SR22...anything else I bring she doesn't show as much interest in. Everyone has an opinion on what's good/better/best but, bottom line, buy what you like.

I've also been investigating a Walther P99 in .22lr. Only .22 pistol I've found that holds 12 rounds, and according to all the youtube gun experts, seems like a pretty good suppressor host.
I have the PPQ M2 .22, it also uses 12 rd. Mags, it has problems sometimes with all 12 so i load 11. Bought this because i love my PPQ M2s, gitting rid of the glocks.
The .22 has a lot of blow back through it with the suppressors on it not as bad as the glock conversions. but my best is still the ruger 22/45, although it gets dirty fast it dosen't sand blast me

I have the PPQ M2 .22, it also uses 12 rd. Mags, it has problems sometimes with all 12 so i load 11. Bought this because i love my PPQ M2s, gitting rid of the glocks.
The .22 has a lot of blow back through it with the suppressors on it not as bad as the glock conversions. but my best is still the ruger 22/45, although it gets dirty fast it dosen't sand blast me

Is that what I meant to write, the Walther PPQ? o_O Dang brain doesn't work correctly most of the time. Probably said that because I have a P99 in 9mm. Good to know about the blowback, just got a MKIV 22/45 that I'm waiting to suppress, once they are free from suppressor jail.