JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hmmm, anyone buy a rifle / shotgun from Walmart?

"
One of the 13 photographs submitted included Mitch's 12 gauge Ruger Red Label Shotgun. He said it was the first gun that he had purchased himself, calling it his "go-to" gun for outdoor sport.

When Wehner arrived at the Walmart at Central Expressway and Midpark Road to pick up the prints, she was told the photo with the firearm would not be released.

"She was very nice, but very matter-of-fact, like she was not going to budge or give me my photo," Wehner said.

She even recieved a slip from the clerk that read: "MINUS ONE 5 X 7. NO WEAPONS.""

<broken link removed>

They have a bubblegumty photo department. Even if they "THINK" a photo may be trademarked they won't print it.

Screw them anyway, Bimart beats almost all of their prices.:s0007:

Even at first glance, that story stunk of some employee's erroneous interpretation of policy - or misguided personal bias. How could any big retailer even seem to contradict the home defense strategy outlined by our very own vice president?

Walmart has AR15s for sale, photos of guns on their website, but private photos with guns is 4 legs good, two legs baaaaddd.

Is it any wonder we have 'people of walmat' websites?

126.jpg

Stick that "employee" on latrine duty.
Perhaps all the S shes cleaning will make her realize how full of BS she is.

Id say fire her.. But who wants to pay for more unemployment and various social programs via taxes..?!

Walmart has AR15s for sale, photos of guns on their website, but private photos with guns is 4 legs good, two legs baaaaddd.

Is it any wonder we have 'people of walmat' websites?

View attachment 125516
I didn't know Tina Turner shopped at Walmart!
I think that might be Chewbacca's mom.

Uhhh... Dudes. That's the First Lady first thing in the morning before the make-up support team works their majic.

I am wondering why he was having someone print pictures for him.I didn't know they even did that any more.Heck I thought everyone just took the camera home and used their own printer

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top