JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe they kept a record of him having guns and turned it in?
I joke but that 's all it would take is to tell some clerk that it is her duty to tell them when someone tries to get photos of guns printed.

No, dumba$$ drones swallowing the "party line" and then goose stepping to the "approved" beat of the "statist" drums.

It's a programmed mindset that gets built starting with "good intentions", then balloons out from there.

programmed there by "no tolerance" school policies that turn squirt guns and gun shaped pbj's into expulsion offenses.

Why do people here hate Wal-Mart? I was always under the impression that most pro-constitution/pro-gun members of society were also pro-capitalism/pro-family owned, private employers. Aren't there enough Wal-Mart haters on the left to convince you that Wal-Mart is ok?

Simply put it is their "Dumbness" and Just plain ignorance that ticks me off.
When they card a 70 yr old with white hair and cannot tell them from a 20, 30,or even 40 yr old then
there is a mental deficiency there and I don't want them handling my groceries and meds.
ie, their total lack of basic common sense.

You have never worked for Walmart have you?
Never. I rarely even go there. But I'm smart enough to realize that any company that employs as many people as they do is going to end up with some weirdos. I seriously doubt the photo was withheld because it's their policy. It was much more likely just one of the sheep trying to think on their own.

Maybe this part of the article was missed? "A Walmart representative later told News 8 the chain has no policy against printing out pictures with firearms.

"We had a new associate who was misinformed. Her actions are not consistent with our policy," the spokesperson said. Walmart also told us that it has reiterated policies with its employees at this store."
Wal-Mart not only gave them the picture but they also gave them a gift card because of how they had been treated. I personally think that's admirable, not cause for Wal-Mart bashing

Last Edited:
Regardless - Walmart sucks. I have and will continue to drive miles out of my way and perhaps pay more to not shop there.
Because....they suck? That's your prerogative. This is still America and still somewhat free.
Regardless, what's that have to do with anything?

It is sad when small businesses get hurt by big businesses. But I'm very happy to live in a country where anyone can build a company from the ground up and be as successful as the Waltons.
Wal-Mart helps support a lot of American families. No one is forced to work there. If you don't like how you're treated at the workplace, find a different job.
That's real life.

Why do people here hate Wal-Mart? I was always under the impression that most pro-constitution/pro-gun members of society were also pro-capitalism/pro-family owned, private employers. Aren't there enough Wal-Mart haters on the left to convince you that Wal-Mart is ok?
Educate yourself about their policies and procedures. Walmart moves in, takes over, pays wages barely enough to survive on and coaches the employees on how to acquire .gov assistance to make up for the lack of living wages and benefits. All this so Americans can buy their useless crap and a discounted price oblivious to the fact that they are paying for it elsewhere in their increased taxation

This show is one that was on Netflix a while back

Educate yourself about their policies and procedures. Walmart moves in, takes over, pays wages barely enough to survive on and coaches the employees on how to acquire .gov assistance to make up for the lack of living wages and benefits. All this so Americans can buy their useless crap and a discounted price oblivious to the fact that they are paying for it elsewhere in their increased taxation

This show is one that was on Netflix a while back

If I knew all this to be true I'd probably have to agree with you. Especially the government assistance part.
But I try not to educate myself through the use of liberal media such as Netflix or PBS. I do, however, know people who work at Wal-Mart. They tell a different story and are happy to have the job.
While I stand by everything I've said, I freely admit to knowing very little about Wal-Mart or their policies.
What I do know is that Obama-loving unions hate them and put a lot of effort into convincing employees (and everyone else) that they are being mistreated. That is almost enough on it's own to make me want to support the privately held company.

If I knew all this to be true I'd probably have to agree with you. Especially the government assistance part.
But I try not to educate myself through the use of liberal media such as Netflix or PBS. I do, however, know people who work at Wal-Mart. They tell a different story and are happy to have the job.
While I stand by everything I've said, I freely admit to knowing very little about Wal-Mart or their policies.
What I do know is that Obama-loving unions hate them and put a lot of effort into convincing employees (and everyone else) that they are being mistreated. That is almost enough on it's own to make me want to support the privately held company.

Since you're new here, tell us more about yourself.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top