JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive compared prices at Walmart, they use they same tactics we used to your all the mainstay product to insane prices like Milk, Eggs etc they raise prices on other stuff. Its a simple bait and switch Walmart didnt used to do this but when Sam died his sun turned Walmart into a disgusting capitalist example. I am all for free trade and business but Walmart in my opinion is what is wrong with businesses today.
I go to Target for my tampons. just kidding

The Father didn't know what to do?!?!?

I'd know exactly what to do, two to center of mass, one to the head, repeat until the threat is neutralized...

He'll be back out there looking for his next victim within a couple of weeks...

I watch my children like a hawk when we are out in public. Recall an incident at Best Buy a couple of years ago, my youngest was 6 at the time. An older Latino man took a fancy to her as she was playing with an iPad. I was by her side and took notice of him. She moved onto something else that caught her interest, with me nearby, and he shows up again, watching her. The I confronted him. He turned and walked away, but he had my attention until we left the store...

Predators are everywhere. We need to be sheepdogs, keeping the wolves away...

The Father didn't know what to do?!?!?

I'd know exactly what to do, two to center of mass, one to the head, repeat until the threat is neutralized...

He'll be back out there looking for his next victim within a couple of weeks...

I watch my children like a hawk when we are out in public. Recall an incident at Best Buy a couple of years ago, my youngest was 6 at the time. An older Latino man took a fancy to her as she was playing with an iPad. I was by her side and took notice of him. She moved onto something else that caught her interest, with me nearby, and he shows up again, watching her. The I confronted him. He turned and walked away, but he had my attention until we left the store...

Predators are everywhere. We need to be sheepdogs, keeping the wolves away...

THIS !:s0101::s0101::s0101::s0101:
The liberals of this world ( not all but most) are creating victimized children and helpless parents.
If we do not teach now, then at some point none will remember how.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top