JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.57.58 PM.png
Savage :eek::eek::eek:

I remember there was a hammer attack (usually in the hardware department, lol) every week around here in a FM's and or a WM not too long ago.. nuts

Compare the look in eyes of a shopper in Costco, the crazy look, there to spend money, and fill up the cart...and the Wal-Mart customer, there to save money, so they can afford to buy more meth on the way home.

Or, Costco shopper, waiting for the free sample chicken nugget, busts a cap in the fat lady who grabs all five and eats them in front of her skinny kids.

Good point. I wonder when Costco will " go Starbucks" on us. Wa-La, no more homeless problem.
It has compared to 30 years ago. Costco used to only be for business owners and it had to be proved with assumed business name registration paperwork ect.

First time a friend in the valley took me to this new store-Costco- I spent $1800, the second time, $1100. Wish I had bought stock then. Back to regular programming.

I read that he chased the 2 gals into the parking lot . Then assaulted them

Just to be clear, I don't wish harm on anyone. It was a bad joke. And if more people carried, things like this could have been avoided.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews