JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been trying to convince my Mother in law to buy her own firearm since Obama. This bank run + the pending Washington AWB has finally pushed her to order some Dagger Pistol Lowers from PSA https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...full-size-s-complete-polymer-frame-black.html

Can some of you recommend an FFL in Walla Walla, WA who won't charge her an arm/leg and understands that these frames transfer instantly as an "Other"?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately they picked the FFL that was the closest to their house, 123 Pawn.

All they were in for was a transfer of 2 PSA Dagger lowers. The pawn shop owner pegged them as non-gun owning rubes from the second they walked in the door.

He called the Dagger a "cheap Glock knock-off" then proceed to sell my Mother-in-law a 9mm SCCY CPX-2 and a 22lr Heritage Rough Rider for $500!

Well.......IMHO, a revolver for a first hand held firearm ain't a "bad" choice. Though.......yeah, the BRAND and caliber does matter/concern me somewhat.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads