JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Sorry for the delay in posting this video. I've had it completed for about a week and a half but for some reason never posted it. I'm pretty pleased with my performance at this match and I'll take 2nd place CCP (EX/Division) and High Military. Throughout the day my stages felt slow and as if I were committing too many small errors but then again, I was shooting right before Christian Sailer. lol :) There were some unneeded extra shots, missed shots on steel and seconds lost due to needing to rack the slide but I will hash those out in this off-season. I know the shooting season isn't particularly over yet with Nationals, The Western, and other matches but I can't afford time/money wise to go this year so I'm done for now. So with this being the conclusion of my first year (back), I'm happy with winning CCP and High Military at the Snake River Regional as well as 2nd CCP and High Military at WA State.

Hopefully during this off-season, I can learn to add music and enhance the video production, clean up movement, HIT STEEL FIRST TIME and trust my shot. I've made some pretty big improvements in the past year, stay tuned for next year! Thanks for watching and see you at the range!

Excellent job as always, congratulations on the placements!
I did absolutely terrible, but made up for it by winning a gun at the after match drawing.

Nice NWGlockgal! I wasn't there on Sunday (shot all day Saturday) but what gun did you win? If you tell me a Walther I'm going to cry because I'm debating switching to the PPQ but can't afford it yet and don't know if I should. lol

I wish it was a Walther. They gave away seven guns, all the same model, XD mod 2.
Choice was either a 9mm or a .45, I went with the 9mm since it's easier on my old hands.
Not the first choice I would have gone with if I had a choice of anything, but for free I won't complain!
I love the PPQ, it's a great gun, but I shoot my Glock better, so I keep going back to it after trying other things.

10 years ago, I shot IDPA briefly with a XD40 Service Model (4"). My very first gun. I had 2 more XDs but I sold them to get the Glocks I have now... but I kept the original. One day I'll bring it back out again but for now I'm going to focus on my G19 and G17. (unless I shoot a PPQ and fall in love all over again... though this G19 has me all sorts of happy)

10 years ago, I shot IDPA briefly with a XD40 Service Model (4"). My very first gun. I had 2 more XDs but I sold them to get the Glocks I have now... but I kept the original. One day I'll bring it back out again but for now I'm going to focus on my G19 and G17. (unless I shoot a PPQ and fall in love all over again... though this G19 has me all sorts of happy)
If you shoot a PPQ, you will definitely fall in love all over again! :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews