JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can we wait 'til fire season is over?

They can have the fire trucks hooked up to hydrants with long hoses and extra tanker trucks on standby.

Cate
PS: When Portland, Maine cleaned up one camp years ago, they brought in some front end loaders and other equipment because it was so NASTY. One of the workers said that NO one wanted to touch anything even if they had ALL of the protective clothing on. Another one said that they should just PUT IT IN A BIG PILE USING EQUIPMENT and burn it all down due to disease issues and ALL OF THOSE LOOSE NEEDLES AMONG THE DUNG AND URINE ON THE GROUND AND IN THE TRASH that the PIGS left around their site.

Yes, I used the word - PIGS.

I may tell how the people clean up (LOL!!!) the camps around here in this town and on one SPECIFIC TRAIL ON FEDERAL LAND that even the forest workers are AFRAID TO VENTURE INTO or not far off the beaten path. There are so many OTHER examples but I will leave it there.

The PIGS over by a nice Bozeman Trail have thrown so much TRASH and JUNK around in that college town including INSIDE the porta potties that THE AUTHORITIES closed UP all of the porta potties! So the clean up crew has to clean out the TRASH when they try to PUMP out the poop and urine. IT is and was a mess and they got tired of doing this. Plus it was VERY expensive.

So now the NICE and clean people can't use a toilet while they HIKE with their families because the PIGS and even some other town (?) people have RUINED IT FOR THE FAMILIES and single people who always HIKED on that one specific trail.

It has been on the news a lot even on this side of the Continental Divide.

So the PIGS have ruined it for the REST OF THE CITIZENS. But don't worry because NOW THEY WILL POOP AND URINATE ON THE TRAIL OR OFF TO THE SIDE OF IT JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO WALK THEIR DOGS AND DON'T CLEAN UP THEIR DOG'S POOP!

Bozeman was sending some of those piggish people to Missoula because they did not want them IN THEIR TOWN. Good luck with that! LOL

Well, now that is not exactly working because the bums/pigs are not only invading this state - they have HIT POLSON up on Flathead Lake right before you get into town. Young men with their pitbull dogs standing there BEGGING FOR MONEY just like they do here and ALL OVER.

They should OUTLAW panhandling because of so many issues, too long to type here, but the ACLU and some FAR LEFT JUDGE-CITY COUNCIL SAID THAT THE BUMS HAD THE RIGHT TO DO THIS TO A BUSINESS ON A SIDEWALK AND DRIVE OFF CUSTOMERS AND OTHER CITIZENS WALKING DOWN THE STREET. They let them do it to homeowners too.

ON TOP OF THAT, THEY HAVE THE DRUNKS/ADDICTS STAND OUT IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND URINATE ON CLEAN GLASS WINDOWS ON RESTAURANTS WHILE PEOPLE ARE EATING A MEAL INSIDE. SO THE PIGS-MEN WHIP OUT THEIR PRIVATE PARTS AND TINKLE - URINATE ON THE WINDOWS. THAT IS A FACT AND THERE ARE MANY OTHER MISSOULA STORIES AND IT WAS IN THE NEWS TOO.

NOTHING HAPPENED TO THE PIG PIS!ERS! I thought that whipping out your private parts and a man or a woman who did this in BROAD DAYLIGHT (LUNCH TIME IN DOWNTOWN MISSOULA!) was indecent exposure and some other legal words and it was a CRIME. They do it at night and at other times but this was in broad daylight and it has happened over and over again and NOT just to one restaurant or business in this town!

Cate

Hepatitis A outbreak declared in multiple counties

State officials said the outbreak includes 13 confirmed cases: nine in Spokane County, two in King County, one in Snohomish County and one in Pend Oreille County.

"People who are living homeless or who use drugs are at higher risk, particularly if they don't have access to sanitation, restroom facilities and handwashing stations," officials said in a news release.

Hepatitis A is a contagious liver infection that is usually transmitted through the fecal-oral route or by consumption of contaminated food or water, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

Symptoms of hepatitis A can range from a mild infection lasting a few weeks to a severe illness that can result in liver failure or death, state health officials said. Click here to read more.

When do the NORMAL, CLEAN, hardworking, taxpayers - retired or still working, get this BS nipped in the bud?

Do you drag your FAR LEFT PSYCHO politicians into the camps and make them clean it up with their bare hands?!

Tar and feather them?

Send the pigs/drunks/dope fiends and assorted criminals to TAKE OVER (Invade!) the houses of the politicians who live behind GATED and GUARDED small and large estates?

Cate

Need to take some flame throwers to all these homeless tent cities before the Black Death wipes out half the population.
well which half are you talking about?

The black death would really be a preferred way to wipe out half the population as rats/fleas spread it.

Now if it was a bird flu thing that would spread to all of us and pretty much be unstoppable.

I can easily avoid the street level rat/flea thing and if you consider that most of us could, well, might be the correct half that would in fact be wiped out.

Just a thought...

~

well which half are you talking about?

The black death would really be a preferred way to wipe out half the population as rats/fleas spread it.

Now if it was a bird flu thing that would spread to all of us and pretty much be unstoppable.

I can easily avoid the street level rat/flea thing and if you consider that most of us could, well, might be the correct half that would in fact be wiped out.

Just a thought...

~

Very valid point, bring on the plague. This place is getting too crowded for me anyhow.

So amazing the people don't have a clue that their politicians and government employed are a crime gang.

Um, I think a lot of people have a clue about this, more then you might think.

But, over all, fewer and fewer of the younger ones. Millennials? dem-o-crats? or just lefties have any clue at all. :confused:

~

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top