JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really do wonder what an entire state opening up restrictions on suppressor use will do to the backlog... i already know of two people who will defintely be getting in the form 4 line as soon as this bill is a done deal.

Mine should return sometime in June... perfect timing! :D

I really do wonder what an entire state opening up restrictions on suppressor use will do to the backlog... i already know of two people who will defintely be getting in the form 4 line as soon as this bill is a done deal.

Mine should return sometime in June... perfect timing! :D

I am guessing only a little. Most guys that really wanted them like me already have been buying and use them. Then there are a few that want them and have the money and will buy right away. The the last and largest group is those that say they want one and do but either don't have the money or the time or will "do it later" when they get a chance.

I could be wrong, that is just how I see it.

There were 4781 bills last year with about 960 were passed by the legislature. The governor used a partial veto 69 times, a veto 9 times. A unanimous vote did not protect a bill from a veto. Bills E2SHB 1096, SHB 1518, HB 1527, HB 2575, SB 5542, SB 6181, SSB 6343 and 2SSB 6575 were vetoed.

I think she will sign it. :)

Ranb

RanB and the rest - thank you for the hard work and support you've provided to make this happen. Much respect for all of you.

I got my Spectre a couple of weeks ago and already had my M4-2000. I filed for my Ti-Rant for .45 three weeks ago, so should have it by the time it's all legal. :)

Just a heads up peeps...

---------------------------------
April 7, 2011
To: Jason ([email protected])
Legislative Director
Subject: Bill Action -- April 11, 2011
Governor's Conference Room
Governor Gregoire will take action on the following House Bills:
CHRISTINE O. GREGOIRE
Governor
Commencing at 2:00 PM
House Bill No. 1016
Relating to firearm noise suppressors.
Engrossed House Bill No. 1028
Relating to using state correctional facility populations to determine population thresholds for certain local government purposes.
Engrossed Substitute House Bill No. 1055
Relating to streamlining contractor appeals.
House Bill No. 1069
Relating to the disposition of unclaimed remains.
House Bill No. 1129
Relating to a bicycle and pedestrian traffic safety curriculum.
House Bill No. 1150
Relating to extending the time in which a small business may correct a violation without a penalty.
Substitute House Bill No. 1247
Relating to the staffing of secure community transition facilities.
Bill Action
April 7, 2011
Page 2
Substitute House Bill No. 1294
Relating to establishing the Puget Sound corps while reforming the state's conservation corps programs.
House Bill No. 1298
Relating to child support order summary report forms.
House Bill No. 1345
Relating to the uniform unsworn foreign declarations act.
House Bill No. 1347
Relating to sales and use tax exemptions for certain property and services used in manufacturing, research and development, or testing operations, not including changes to RCW 82.08.02565 and 82.12.02565 that reduce state revenue.
Engrossed House Bill No. 1357
Relating to providing the department of revenue with additional flexibility to achieve operational efficiencies through the expanded use of electronic means to remit and report taxes.
House Bill No. 1412
Relating to high school mathematics end-of-course assessments.
House Bill No. 1424
Relating to administrative consistency between conditional scholarship and loan repayment student financial aid programs.
House Bill No. 1488
Relating to updating the authority of the state board of health.
Substitute House Bill No. 1571
Relating to electric vehicle battery charging facilities.
Engrossed Substitute House Bill No. 1572
Relating to authorizing public utility districts to request voluntary contributions to assist low-income customers with payment of water and sewer bills.
House Bill No. 1618
Relating to public utility districts and deferred compensation and supplemental savings plans.
House Bill No. 1694
Relating to unauthorized insurance.
NOTE: Order of bills is subject to change.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top