JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But that doesn't mean they can track where you go and how often .say I'm a guy that drives the same car to work all the time my wife knows how far it is from home to work but I have a girl friend on the side now my wife knows I been taking the side roads home to visit my girl friend now I'm getting divorced because my wife got the toll bill in the mail INVASION OF PRIVACY

The marital consequences of your social proclivities are irrelevant to the use of your car and are of no consequence to the state... NEXT!

The marital consequences of your social proclivities are irrelevant to the use of your car and are of no consequence to the state... NEXT!
That's not true when I lived in Santa Barbara California a lawyer got caught on a red light camera with his secretary in his car he sued the city now red light camera 's only take pictures of the licence plate time of day they do not show who's driving you can fight a red light camera ticket if you where not driving your car at the time but you will have to tell who was driving at the time

Washington and their proposed "Pay By The Mile" gas tax.

What a farce. I see it as a form of tracking your every move. What time, how long, when you
left, how fast you were going.

OH, you were speeding. WHY? Here's a
ticket for you in the mail.

And the slow drivers. You were driving 40 in a 55. You're stalling
traffic. Here's a ticket in the mail.
OR, you're driving in general is
too slow when you drive, I think we're pulling your license.

You were going over the speed limit. Here's a speeding ticket in the
mail.

Our tracking data shows you have a problem going over the speed limit on
the average. We'll be sending the data to the insurance agency so they
can JACK your rates!!

And while on the subject, you were traveling too long in the left hand
lane. The left hand lane is for passing only. Here's a ticket in the
mail.

There are plenty of directions, if this tax is approved where it can be used against all drivers.
If this tax is implemented, look for it coming to your state soon
And BTW, what were you doing at 69 Moonlight Rd, Carson City, NV at 3 am on Saturday April 1st?

I am very against this I drive 432 miles a week going back and forth to work alone because I choose to live in small town where crime is almost nothing and there are very few drug addict homeless and when they do show up people don't put up with it and neither does the local PD SEATTLE IS A F@#%&+?/! ZOO BECAUSE OF THE LIBERAL POLITICS AND THEY BROUGHT IT ON THEM SELVES

A lot of what is pushing this is the increasing number of hybrid & electric cars. Electric cars pay no road/highway tax via gasoline purchases. Hybrids are getting 50 mpg. You all need to listen to the Beatles song "Taxman". It's on the "Revolver" album

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top