JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WA again trying to take gun rights away.

Yeah. 114 passing certainly seems to have emboldened them. Now they are somehow "required" to try and one up OR to win the "we can infringe better than you can" game.

I watched just a few bits of their news release before I couldn't stomach any more. Same old BS rhetoric, emotional appeals and flat out lies.

My favorite... stating mag bans are constitutional because other states have them, they have been challenged multiple times and upheld constitutional. (Technically, true... but still a flat out lie since they where in fact unconstitutional... and they won't mention those were pre bruen challenges and all on their way down the poop chute, now.) AWB's are in place and constitutional across the nation. That was another goody.

114 is rough enough. I really feel for what our Northern brothers and sisters have coming up.

Yeah. 114 passing certainly seems to have emboldened them. Now they are somehow "required" to try and one up OR to win the "we can infringe better than you can" game.

I watched just a few bits of their news release before I couldn't stomach any more. Same old BS rhetoric, emotional appeals and flat out lies.

My favorite... stating mag bans are constitutional because other states have them, they have been challenged multiple times and upheld constitutional. (Technically, true... but still a flat out lie since they where in fact unconstitutional... and they won't mention those were pre bruen challenges and all on their way down the poop chute, now.) AWB's are in place and constitutional across the nation. That was another goody.

114 is rough enough. I really feel for what our Northern brothers and sisters have coming up.
I thought I heard Ferguson say that "Most states" had mag bans. Dont only like 9 out of the 50 states have mag capacity bans? What an idiot.

I thought I heard Ferguson say that "Most states" had mag bans. Dont only like 9 out of the 50 states have mag capacity bans? What an idiot.
The sheeple followers who believe those lies are the true idiots.
The dumbing-down of America is working as designed for the Globalist's agenda.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews