JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Because I tested positive for Covid a couple of weeks ago, the WA Dept of Health keeps sending me text messages asking me to download a program on my phone that tracks my location and alerts others around me that they might have been exposed.

I ignored the first text. Now, they are sending multiple requests.

Big brother really has a fit when he's ignored.

giphy.gif

They're about 2 weeks too late. Are you feeling better now?
Just like any coronavirus, not everyone that gets that strain even noticed it. Depending on the type of test it may have come back positive after testing a pineapple for all the accuracy those have.

As for the tracking, oh hell no!

They're about 2 weeks too late. Are you feeling better now?
I feel better, but am not 100%. Maybe 50%. Really starting to get worried that I may have to delay my road trip to Arizona in March.

I am tired all the time and keep getting a fever. Health clinic at work says I can't return to work until I am fever free for over 24 hours. I go a few hours, feel fine, then suddenly get exhausted and need to sleep and get a fever spike. It's maddening.

This strain came from my girlfriend's parents, who got it at a Bible study. The mom is still in the hospital, the dad is still sick, my girlfriend is still tired and coughing, and no one is better after three weeks.

Allow them to track you and never move your phone to mess with them.
If they call tell them you died because you started wearing three masks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top