JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have:
pair of '66 and earlier front fenders, italian manufacture, with brand new headlight assemblies, never been on a car,
'70's hood with hardware, still in what remains of factory primer
'72 rear decklid, with hardware and standoffs and lid pins. with holes welded and smoothed
'72 front and rear fenders, rear has teardrop turn signals installed fenders in decent shape.
have other parts as well, have some engine tin and seals, misc small stuff, in danger of developing shop rash if it sits too much longer. the hood, '72 fenders and decklid are still on the car.
Bus trans, bought used for project years ago

can text or email pics if you want em. i'm in salem, with a wacked work schedule, but can make arrangements to meet in vicinity.

not overly picky at this time, but would like to trade some or all for:
henry us survival .22
marlin papoose,
Remington 870 slug barrel
AR15 .22 conversion with magazines.
WV baja nerf bars and bumpers for wide eye baja kit.
Honda cub/super cub project bike/parts.
Quad project, 125-200cc, utility type.
Tools, especially old brace and bit or eggbeater drills,old rusty planes, draw knives or all kinds of wood planes.
cash offers/other trades entertained for all or some, whatcha got? time to downsize.
PM me or text Shawn at 503 five oh seven 2485

bump, what ya got? afraid this stuff is going to develop a case of hangar rash, if it stays, shoot me an offer on some or all.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top