JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to take in on trade a Voere Cougar in 30-06. Any input on the quality, and desireability? I've never had any dealings with this brand. They book out real high but what is the real world value and are they a desirable piece? Not something I would want to keep. Thanx for any input.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can find online, these are Mauser 98 type rifles. Most guys in forums seem to like them, a lot, light weight, accurate hunting rifle.

Prices I could find run from $500 without scope to $1295 with scope, but on line prices always seem a bit higher than real world, IMHO....

I had a Voere American = it was light - too light in my mind. I like shooting 30-06 but this one made the 30-06 really kick in comparison to my other rifles chambered in that caliber. It was not a bad rifle but I found that it was too light for what I wanted. There are benefits to a little weight. I traded if off to the Gun Broker on old 82nd - got about 350$ for it I think - he put it up for 600$ and it was there for a long time on the shelf - it was gone last tiem I was there.

James Ruby

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads