JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to take in on trade a Voere Cougar in 30-06. Any input on the quality, and desireability? I've never had any dealings with this brand. They book out real high but what is the real world value and are they a desirable piece? Not something I would want to keep. Thanx for any input.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can find online, these are Mauser 98 type rifles. Most guys in forums seem to like them, a lot, light weight, accurate hunting rifle.

Prices I could find run from $500 without scope to $1295 with scope, but on line prices always seem a bit higher than real world, IMHO....

I had a Voere American = it was light - too light in my mind. I like shooting 30-06 but this one made the 30-06 really kick in comparison to my other rifles chambered in that caliber. It was not a bad rifle but I found that it was too light for what I wanted. There are benefits to a little weight. I traded if off to the Gun Broker on old 82nd - got about 350$ for it I think - he put it up for 600$ and it was there for a long time on the shelf - it was gone last tiem I was there.

James Ruby

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top