Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Video - Chicago and the huge drug problem

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ATCclears, Jan 5, 2014.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

DRUGS, INC.: Windy City High - YouTube

250,000 addicts. Take out one dealer and another will take his place.

Why did I post this here? Gun control. After watching this video it reaffirms my belief that gun control will never work in Chicago. The issue of guns in Chicago is only a symptom of the real problems in Chicago.

Peter

2. CarlMc

CarlMc Safely north of Seattle Active Member

Gun violence and drugs are both symptoms of a much larger problem, and Chicago just continues to enable it.

3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

I can't, for the life of me, figure how anyone with 1/2 a brain could live in the squalor like these big cities....
    I just can't...

4. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

The only reason I can think of is that most of these people living in the inner cities are low info, low skill, low income people. These are the very ones that have put all their hope and faith into politicians like Obama and his ilk. When he opens his mouth and spews empty promises, these people listen, what else do they have to lose? They're all already on every government welfare and entitlement program as it is....anything else, no matter how dishonest or untrue it is, is just merely a bonus. Obamaphone anyone?

5. bill may

bill may san diego Member

if gun control laws worked ,then Chicago would be the new Mayberry.