JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took the class August 23rd, Utah BCI charged my credit card on September 12th, and the permit arrived in the mail today :eek:. Everything I read pointed to around two months after they charged your card. It's a great feeling knowing I don't have to disarm before crossing into Washington now! Anybody else have a similarly quick time frame?

They do a great job. My original was quick but my renewal last year was even quicker, and done all online. They have the permit business figured out. Should be a model for everyone to follow.

They do a great job. My original was quick but my renewal last year was even quicker, and done all online. They have the permit business figured out. Should be a model for everyone to follow.

It's odd how everything one reads online seems to point to 60 days after they charge your card being the norm.

I can't speak for Utah, but Washington was very fast as well. Dropped in Clark County Sheriff's office a couple days before Thanksgiving last year and had it before Christmas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top