JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deleted content
They marketed them well back then.

That aside.

Now, it's just a reasonably affordable and reasonably reliable car manufacturer. Hard to get what you can get with Subaru vs other brands.

My Forester is way more car than it's competitors for the same price. At the price I paid you can't get the same features in a CRV or Rav4 you would have to downgrade to their even smaller HRV or CHR to be comparable.

I think they do well for reasons beyond their older marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about getting a Subbie when I was in the market. There are more Subarus in my neighborhood than any other brand. They do well in the snow and on the gravel road.

However, I didn't like their engine. I believe they still have problems with head gaskets and timing belts (chains?), and it isn't cheap to repair either one.

So I got a Bimmer - an X1 M-Sport. For me, myself and I, it is about as close to perfect for my commute as I could get. I like the style, I like the handling and most of the time the size is just right.

I believe it was Freud that said those who shout the loudest about gays (like interject them into a car thread, for instance) very often have something to hide, themselves.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, gents!
I've found lesbians and gays to be far better people the those who denounce them.

I do wonder what those who hate them are hiding.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top