JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im just gonna start out with a very long sigh..........I dont even know what to say.

After hearing from my fam about what went down, from their prospective, I got nothin....I cant even imagine....All I know is what they went through.

Ive formed my own opinions on the conspiracy theories, but thats for another thread. Im just goin off what theyve told me

First of all, they all got broken up. One was grabbin a beer and the other 3 were just chillin. Once the shooting started all hell broke loose. The one who went for a beer had absolutely no idea WTF was going on. Completely oblivious. The cop cousin? Well she ended up jumping over a fence and taking cover. Someone next to her took a bullet to the arm. Apparently my OTHER cousin took a spill and had to be dragged to cover. The 3rd, whos currently "catatonic", ended up underneath a pizza truck with the girl next to her dying.... Im assuming thats why she's in the state shes in....I dont know about their friend who took a bullet to the head. No update on him yet...

Thats bubblegumed up. Hearing it first hand from them is even more bubblegumed up.

I dont even know what to say. Seriously. I got nothin. I cant even imagine being in their position outside of being in a war zone, which I cant compete with......

Im out for now, more news as it becomes available....

And I guarantee you that with 22,000 people there, Im not the only one HERE who knows someone that was there

My condolences goes out to them, and everyone else involved.
The guy should have shot himself before he started spraying the crowd. I'd much rather see a suicide than a massacre.
Hope your loved ones and their friend come out okay.

Supposedly one of our salesman had a niece who made it out, but the couple next to her both got shot and one died. He hasn't elaborated on any of it since Monday and I am not going to ask..... it is just tragic that someone who is that mad just doesn't leave a note and do themselves in and save everyone else from having to ask the question that no one here on earth can answer—Why???

I found that after experiencing some horrific events ... That while life will not get "better" as they say , but that life will go on.
Please note that I am not trivializing anyone or anything.
Just saying the thought that has worked to get me through some tough times.
You owe it to yourself to live and make life work the best for you after experiencing a event like on Sunday.

The pain and suffering not to forget to mention all the discord Sunday's shooting will and has caused is very real and needs to be dealt with.
To any who has suffered loss and horror from the shooting , you have my heartfelt sympathy.
Andy

Last Edited:
Some pics from Vegas
blood.jpg
bullet.jpg

finger.jpg

my cousin and his wife were in vegas but not at the event. theyre fine. my wifes friend had someone take a bullet right infront of her. shes all messed up in the head now. i cant even imagine.

So this is gonna be my last post in this thread.....maybe....

Im sure some of you saw the news this morning (at least Fox12) that showed a picture about the police officer (from Ontario) that was shot in the head. THATS my cousins friend. Apparently hes alive and up and walking. I had no idea his fiancée was also wounded. Didnt get that part of the story. Thats good news! Hopefully they dont have any long lasting issues.

Maybe sometime down the road Ill give an update on my family members mental state about this whole bubblegumshow. Maybe not, I dont know. We'll see....until then, Im out....

BTW, Thank you guys for the support. I dont need it but they sure AF do.....

@BDA.45 having met you in person at the camp over at NFWC clean up. I'm saddened to hear you have to go through this. More so, for your family.

I pray for you and your family to get through this emotional time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top