JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
no vegans.jpg

I have never understood the appeal.
You pay probably $70k+, climbing in treacherous environment, horrible conditions, likely die or get frost bite, and be extremely miserable, if you even make it to the top.

On a side note,

Two amputee Vets completed the climb in the last week. Both with a prothetic leg.

That's a bad MFer.

Bettin' money! They're carnivorous! :D

Hmm - maybe a bit more iron in the blood from some red meat might have let her deal with the altitude a bit better?

Oh - I did recently see something about a couple of guys that did a quick climb with no O2 - guess they were in prime shape and spent a ton of time at high altitude to be better prepared to deal with the thin air...

The human being is naturally a carnivore.

Lookit them TEETH!

More to the point, about 130,000 years ago, some early human, out fishing with his pole and piece of sinew, got the idea of joining the loose end to the other end of the fishing pole, and, after a little trial and error, figured out that it would propel a pointy stick at his food and maybe hurt it enough to stop it, instead of him having to chase it to death and club it with a handy rock.

Gentlemen, the Bow Anarra was born.

Remember the old adage - a lesson from our long-past history - 'you don't need to shoot froot'.

tac

If we weren't carnivores we would never have gotten enough protein to develop our brains to any degree. Especially, eating the brains of our prey. Protein rich!
In this situation you'll most likely both die. I dont judge.

I understand that Diesel, but to me, wives are sacred at least mine is! F the top of the mountain, for me anyway! 'Course, we've been married for nearly 46 years. UMMV!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top