JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need to all learn to stay out of fights. Just walk away unless life or limb is in immediate danger and self defense is absolutely required. There are armed idiots out there. Also, if we're packing, we have a far greater responsibility. If we have a temper problem, we should reconsider carrying. $.02

+1:s0155:

If someone took the spot or not, the disabled man had no right to hit the guy with his cane nor did he have the need or cause to pull his weapon. I have a grandmother that needs that spot as well but I am not going to attempt to assault someone with her cane let alone shoot them for it. The guy who did the discharging of the weapon seems to need to wheel himself to the range and learn to do some proper drawing techniques...

If someone took the spot or not, the disabled man had no right to hit the guy with his cane nor did he have the need or cause to pull his weapon. I have a grandmother that needs that spot as well but I am not going to attempt to assault someone with her cane let alone shoot them for it. The guy who did the discharging of the weapon seems to need to wheel himself to the range and learn to do some proper drawing techniques...

He needs to wheel himself to a psychiatrist and get some help for anger management.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top