JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Google Earth bro.

There are millions of acres in Central and Eastern Oregon. Probably not going to find a 5 bedroom house with hot tub and a range, but a house at Black Butte/Sisters/Sunriver puts you close to lots of open shooting areas within a half hours drive.

I was wanting to rent a house with property and an area for shooting on the property in Oregon for a week vacation. Anybody know about anything like that?

Thanks,
My parents have a vacation house that they rent out but it is in Puget Sound. No designated shooting range but plenty of space to shoot and our neighbors across the way cleared our a lot of land and let us shoot on it.

I would hit up the rental company's and be up front about what your looking for - you dont want neighbors freaking out and calling the cops.
I shoot my guns up there all the time. On one side is a house for sale with it's owner in Cali and the house next to that is owned by a couple but the husband had a surgery so the wire stays with him. on the other side is a empty lot and the next place is the owners of the lot and their house but they say " You hear our shop tools, we can tolerate guns" We have the best neighbors up there!!!

but a house at Black Butte/Sisters/Sunriver puts you close to lots of open shooting areas within a half hours drive.
Pretty much it. Most rentals in these areas are going to be in close proximity to others and will require driving to find a place to shoot. I get asked about this a lot from people who come to the Sunriver/LaPine areas on vacation.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top