JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Google Earth bro.

There are millions of acres in Central and Eastern Oregon. Probably not going to find a 5 bedroom house with hot tub and a range, but a house at Black Butte/Sisters/Sunriver puts you close to lots of open shooting areas within a half hours drive.

I was wanting to rent a house with property and an area for shooting on the property in Oregon for a week vacation. Anybody know about anything like that?

Thanks,
My parents have a vacation house that they rent out but it is in Puget Sound. No designated shooting range but plenty of space to shoot and our neighbors across the way cleared our a lot of land and let us shoot on it.

I would hit up the rental company's and be up front about what your looking for - you dont want neighbors freaking out and calling the cops.
I shoot my guns up there all the time. On one side is a house for sale with it's owner in Cali and the house next to that is owned by a couple but the husband had a surgery so the wire stays with him. on the other side is a empty lot and the next place is the owners of the lot and their house but they say " You hear our shop tools, we can tolerate guns" We have the best neighbors up there!!!

but a house at Black Butte/Sisters/Sunriver puts you close to lots of open shooting areas within a half hours drive.
Pretty much it. Most rentals in these areas are going to be in close proximity to others and will require driving to find a place to shoot. I get asked about this a lot from people who come to the Sunriver/LaPine areas on vacation.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top