JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
  • This is accurate for my case as an Oregon resident.
  • The stuff in green I have and the left column is where I can legally carry.
  • In the top row, the stuff in salmon you can mail in your application.
  • The boxes in yellow are the states gained if you get the CHL from the state at the top of the column.
  • I've carefully gone through to remove all states that don't accept non-resident CHL permits from another state.
  • Red means F-U. Basically, don't bother trying.
  • If you look at reciprocity maps, all the red states (limited or no reciprocity & very difficult to get a non-resident permit), it's amazing how similar it is to the states that voted for Hildebeast in November.
upload_2017-2-12_0-1-32.png

I am so glad my Utah out of state is accepted in Arizona and Nevada.
I've had my CHL for many years. When I met my ex (when she was my gf lol) she wanted to get her CHL. So we decided to upgrade and get an out of state, mainly because we'd go to the English pit to shoot and we wanted to CC while in WA.

I do like how Utah is cheaper for renewal and it's every 5 years and not 4 like Oregon.... and much cheaper.
I just renewed my Utah permit today and in addition to being cheap ($15) you can do it online. Unlike my Oregon permit, which requires taking a workday off in order to drive to the courthouse!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top