JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A+ Gun Broker on old 82nd dr ( used gun + )
Barkley Pawn in Woodburn ( owner swapping..getsgood variety..price is negotiated everytime )
99 Pawn Milwaukie ( Brian is a great guy...lots of volume )
GREAT IDEA FOR A THREAD...THANKS FOLKS

I am not a business owner. They've been around a long time so they must be doing something right. I wouldn't think I would follow their business practices though. I find Keith's to be a much friendlier atmosphere.

I am not a business owner. They've been around a long time so they must be doing something right. I wouldn't think I would follow their business practices though. I find Keith's to be a much friendlier atmosphere.

Kieth's it the best! It's NOT a place to browse and fondle abunch. It's a place to buy! I know there are a few members here that despise the place though. One of the best things about Kieth's, for me anyway, is that they can get most anything out there. Say your looking through a gun rag and you see "THAT" gun. You know, the one that speaks through the page to you? Most likely Kieth's can get it. I'v done it twice, with a Tanfoglio race gun that was scarce at on-line sites, and they got it. Took a few months and $50.00 down. And another time for a new Inland .30 Carbine. And for well less than MSRP. Wifey ordered a hard to find Sig 938 and it came in $50.00 less that what we were quoted! You can tell they really love turning that case so you can see and handle your new gun first. Other employees come over to inspect your new toys if they're out of the ordinary.

At gun shows Kieth's has the best selection and the most employees to help you.

I'm not an employee, just a fan, and in all likely hood they don't really need me stumping for them anyway.

Keith's : I've only bought new from them, best prices in town. Probably the best pistol selection I've seen too. Always busy, expect to wait, very friendly when you receive service.
NW Armory : Also excellent selection, good pricing, and very friendly/helpful. I've haggled with them on a used gun and they were very reasonable.
The Gun Library (Cabelas) : big selection of used that turns over fast, I've seen lots of rare and modifieds. Prices are so-so, but they do haggle on stale guns. Every staff person I've met was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Al's Gun Shop : Verboort. Have always found a very interesting mix of well cared for, used rifles at good to excellent prices. Every time I go there, I'll see 3-4 sexy Wby Mark V's at very reasonable prices. Very friendly place, there's usually 1-3 other people sitting at the counter, chatting. They've always welcomed me into their conversations. Everyone I've met there was knowledgeable.

Re: Gun Room, Been there once, about 6 years ago. don't even mention any polymer guns, if its not a steel 1911, it ain't sh*t especially if is isn't a Colt lol. The guy showed me a Colt Commander that was covered in scratches, it was priced at over $1000.00

Every time I go into NW Armory I leave with something off their used rack. And the older gentlemen (Owner?) was always very willing to hagle and bargain. There was a black haired younger lady when I was in there last time who had a bad attitude, but normally I have good luck with their staff.

I wish there was a good used gun source in Vancouver, its hard for me to drive across the river every time I want to browse old hunting rifles and cheapo 22's.

IMG_1015.JPG

Yeah! Yeah! Rack! HmmHmmHmmHehHeh

You said, "rack". :D

Pawn shops are always a good place to start if you know of a good honest one I go in the pawn shop by my house maybe two or three times a month just look around I have got some great deals on guns and other stuff

The selection can vary.. BUT go to pawn shops. If you have physical cash in hand many are willing to haggle. If they dont budge on the price, they arent a great pawnshop. Beaverton and Hillsboro Pawn (sister stores) both will haggle. I dont venture to Portland often, but Id assume there are some decent pawn shops that way.

Like I said, the selection can be dismal OR it could be flush with toys and you could very well find that one gem for a sweet price.. All in all Ive found pawn shops to have better deals than firearm focused stores. You just have to know what you're looking for and what you're looking at in terms of pricing and quality of the firearm.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top