JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off, welcome to the forum. Now to answer your question, Northwest Armory usually has a nice selection of used guns, sometimes you can find a nice used gun at Cabelas as well.

I second Keith's, & NW Armory which I believe is a bit more pricey. I've got some good deals on gunbroker.com plus $20 FFL fee. I got new guns on sale at Sportsman's Warehouse and Fisherman's Marine at pretty good prices. Also check BiMart if you can't find something here in the for sale area.

+ Keith's, NW armory, gun broker. And cut above pawn in aloha. Cabela's - know exactly what you are looking for, don't trust their labels, and they dont haggle, ie, you pay top dollar.

Thanks again everyone. I ended up at The Gun Room and Keiths. Bought a new shotgun at the latter. So much for getting a used gun. The Gun Room was nice folks and lots-o-guns. Gonna definitely go back there and have a longer look at their rifles. My sis-in-law bought a new shotgun at Mid Valley Clays in Gervais. A decent selection of new shot guns and a few used, really nice people there.

Remember, pie are not square, pie are round.......but cornbread are square!

That's evil, man; pure evil.

Yeah, stay away from The Gun Room unless you like paying $40 for a box of cheap .45acp and severely overpriced guns; at least 2x what you would pay at Buds
Don't even know how he even stays in business with all the horror stories from that place.

A couple of years ago, I needed a cardboard box to ship a vintage .22 rifle back East.
I called around town asking gun stores if they had one I could have and the owner of The Gun Room told me to stop on by and pick one up.
I was very surprised by his offer and when I did show up later that day, he went upstairs and retrieved a nice new box that fit perfectly.
So, in theory, good things can happen there.

A couple of years ago, I needed a cardboard box to ship a vintage .22 rifle back East.
I called around town asking gun stores if they had one I could have and the owner of The Gun Room told me to stop on by and pick one up.
I was very surprised by his offer and when I did show up later that day, he went upstairs and retrieved a nice new box that fit perfectly.
So, in theory, good things can happen there.

My one and only visit there was when Wifey and I decided to purchase our, well HER, FIRST gun. The Gun Room was the first, dedicated, gun store we'd ever been in. At the time I knew nothing of prices, manufacturers, historic anything. I was looking for info on dad's old rifles too. We were pretty much ignored as we looked at the racks and racks of long guns. That selection looked pretty impressive to me. We knew nothing of pricing on guns, one of the guys did try to sell me a beauty of a new S&W stainless revolver, believe it was $650.00. That was early 2010, bet that wouldn't buy that gun today?! Anywhere!

They weren't really rude, but I now know, that was because I didn't ask the right questions!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top