JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll have to remember this number next time my wife complains if I want to buy a gun -- I'm not even close to carrying my weight.
Whoa, I'm slacking too. Now if only my bank account would get bigger to facilitate this....

ETA: I mistakenly grabbed the 46% number from George Washington above. 40% is the figure givin in the OP so my numbers are fubar and I don't want to recalculate.

donald-trump-you-re-fired-meme.jpg
:D:D:D:D

So if my Iphone math is correct....

World population is estimated 7.442 BILLION
US population is 327 Million

So the US only accounts for roughly 4.4% of the worlds population yet owns an estimated 46% of the guns. Nice!

No, it's not nice!

It is gun inequality!

That's not fair!

All those poor people without guns!

The government should buy them guns!

And what is guns without ammo?!?

If they can't afford ammo, and you don't buy them any, then your are denying them their gun rights - so the government needs to buy them ammo too!

I love it when "statistics" that are supposed to give you a chill provide warm fuzzies instead.

It's like when I'm trolling anti-gun sites and all of my pop-ups are selling me gun stuff. Yeah, it's annoying that my pop-up blocker doesn't work... but hey, free shipping this weekend!!!
I could use another 1000 .223...

No, it's not nice!

It is gun inequality!

That's not fair!

If they can't afford ammo, and you don't buy them any, then your are denying them their gun rights - so the government needs to buy them ammo too!
They can have mine after they take it from me.

No, it's not nice!

It is gun inequality!

That's not fair!

"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"
--Yuri Orlov

They can have mine after they take it from me.
I plan to cooperate fully if anyone tries to take my guns--my Jennings .22 and Charter Arms Bulldog. As for the Smith revolvers, alas, I lost them in an embarrassing swimming accident. (I don't have a boat.)

I plan to cooperate fully if anyone tries to take my guns--my Jennings .22 and Charter Arms Bulldog. As for the Smith revolvers, alas, I lost them in an embarrassing swimming accident. (I don't have a boat.)

If I took ALL my Smiths swimming, I wouldn't even sink...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top