JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a recent reply I received earlier today from my local state representative Brad Witt (D-31).

Dear Todd,

Rest assured that I have every intention of opposing these bills. I will not allow
otherwise law abiding Oregonians to be prosecuted as criminals, nor will I stand idly by
and allow their otherwise legal firearms to be confiscated in violation of the Second
Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Sincerely,

Brad Witt
State Representative
District 31

Here is the original note I sent to him back on the 2nd.

Representative Witt,

I am aware of your love of the outdoors and I believe you understand the importance of
all of Oregonians that love our state and our rights. There is legislation in the state
that continues to erode those rights that I have grown up with in our State and I these
rights continue to get stomped on by a select few in our major metropolis's.

I urge you to OPPOSE anti-gun bills SB-347, SB-700, and SB-796. These are not common
sense steps bills that will do anything to curb gun-violence and continue to erode the
rights of law-abiding Oregonians and US Citizens.

I already know Betsy Johnson's stance on these and I hope you'll stand with her in
ensuring that these die a quick death.

Sincerely,

Todd XXXXXX
St Helens, OR

Love to see our local Dems stand up for 2A

You're lucky,

So far all I've gotten is the same old ""Save the children...Ban the Guns" Clap trap
from most of our Washington reps.

And to think, at one time I voted for some of these "TRAITORS" (I'm trying to be nice here). Never again!! When 46 Democrat senators violate their oath of office (To support the U.S. Constitution) with that last U.N. vote. I'll never vote Democrat again.:s0013:

Jack...:cool:

The honest truth is that there are a number of moderate Democrats in the House that will vote against these bills should they somehow pass the Senate. They're not loud and vocal about it, but they're there. Brad Witt being one of them.

The honest truth is that there are a number of moderate Democrats in the House that will vote against these bills should they somehow pass the Senate. They're not loud and vocal about it, but they're there. Brad Witt being one of them.

The only people I've seen being loud are the gun control extremists in the Senate.

Edit: Democrats in the House that oppose these bills won't be as loud. They probably know both sides are taking names. I sure am.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top