JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And despite not having done any shooting for months, I'm happy to report I didn't totally suck :D. Mostly pulled it out to start coaching my sister, she's done some shooting, but it's been awhile. And as conditions make an actual range trip misery, this is a viable option, and might even be better than starting off with live fire.

So for those unfamiliar, it's a training aid that attaches to either a pic rail, or an adapter if your particular gun doesn't have a rail. Works with handguns or rifles, and can be used for live fire practice as well as dry fire. Also works with some air guns. It connects via Blue Tooth to your smart phone or tablet via a free app. The sensor itself is small, smaller than most WML's, so if you have a light bearing holster, you'd be GTG. The app is pretty amazing, there's a variety of "courses" that offer structured training with a variety of included drills. There's no laser, it assumes you know how to aim, and focuses on gun movement before, during, and after the shot. It then assigns a score to each shot, and has several different ways of displaying gun movement. The trace display is really fascinating, you can actually see how steady your hold is, how clean your trigger press is, and how well you handle recoil. Although I've never used it for live fire, it's still interesting to see how much movement there can be after the shot even in dry fire. All in all, it's a pretty slick system, and is a great way to make dry fire practice fun and challenging, rather than a boring chore. And with regular use, it definitely makes a difference, at least it did with my shooting. As we all know, it's perfect practice that make perfect, so this is a valuable tool, as it give instant feedback on what you're doing, and what to do to correct it if needed. Well worth the money spent IMO. Later.

Dave

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads