JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When dealing with an anti-gun person, my responses are as follows:

Q: Why do you own guns?
A: None of your business.

Q: Why do you carry a gun?

Q: Why do some people own silencers? Shouldn't that be illegal?

Q: Doesn't it bug you knowing that people around you might be armed?

You have a good policy.

That is definitely true! look at this site somebody will say hey calm down about something someone said and what will be the next post most of the time " I don't shut my mouth for nobody or back down from anybody not u my govt nobody" lol people like to show how passionate they are but especially some guys that like to make sure everyone knows there a MAN! I am a guy but i feel no need to prove that verbally or physically everyday!

Thank god someone else sees it lol.. It's just some members on here need to realize they are on a pro-gun forum.. They don't have to prove their guns here.

But I really hate it in real life. It's like.. Oh you own a glock? Cool. Want me to think your special because you purchase a hand gun?

I hate the macho-ness where people use their gun to replace a certain body part thats found between the legs and just below the abdomen.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews